Author Topic: Did any celebs inspire you to shave? if so who?  (Read 7064 times)

Offline jasonfieber

• Wish I was on a beach...
  • Sly Jr.
  • Bald For Life
Re: Did any celebs inspire you to shave? if so who?
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2009, 08:51:47 PM »
I would have to say the first celeb that comes to mind for me is Howie Mandel. I think the transformation in him was among the most extreme I've seen in celebs going bald. Going from that giant mop top to bald and earrings is a bold statement. I seen him right after he shaved it and thought, wow that is a good look right there, really fits him. I shaved not long after...but was on the edge anyway. I wouldn't say he pushed me over the edge, but I'd say I liked the way he looked and thought I could have a similar look.

I also like the bald head with the soul patch look that he does...I think it takes a little attention away from the head if you're completely smooth on the whole skull like me. I don't grow good facial hair, but I can grow a decent soul patch.
When was the last time you did something for the first time?

Offline Weevil

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2009, 07:53:33 AM »
Ami James, Francis Capra, Christian Monzon, Mackie Alcantara.

I remember watching Miami Ink just to see Ami James, I didn't really care what was going on on the show.

Offline The Scottish Ambassador

• Scottish Ambassador to SBG!
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2009, 08:47:53 AM »
Ami James.
If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got!

Offline Culwings

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2009, 10:40:38 AM »
Has to be Jason Statham all the way.

As a german with a british accent and shaved head i have a little resembelance