Author Topic: Thin beard??  (Read 32110 times)

Offline GaryT

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
Thin beard??
« on: May 16, 2009, 08:33:56 PM »
Ok, I hate it but I have to admit that I can grow an acceptable goat but just don't have the hair thick enough to accomplish a full beard!! Am I just an immature little boy that never really grew up or are there others out there that no matter their age still couldn't grow a FULL beard??
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 08:36:22 PM by GaryT »

It's all about attitude!

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
Re: Thin beard??
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 09:00:47 PM »
Gary, Mine won't even grow a good looking goat.  I feel your pain, buddy. :(
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline TheSlyBear

• Opinionated Walrus
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • 忍者クマ
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 09:14:58 PM »
What you've got going in your avatar looks great on you.

Offline Dan-O-Mite

• DanOMite
  • Sly
    • www.myspace.com/dangman
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 10:00:35 PM »
What you've got going in your avatar looks great on you.

I agree
Its good to be bald my friends :)

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 11:37:17 PM »
I can't get any hair to fill in the middle of my chin, and on me, that makes a full beard look stupid, like something is missing, so I understand your pain.
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/

Offline GaryT

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2009, 07:01:14 AM »
Thanks for the support guys. *snif sniff*  I feel a little better now!!!   8)
It's all about attitude!

Offline Rob

• Sly Bureau
  • British baldy since 2006
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2009, 07:04:51 AM »
I have big gaps each side of my face where no hair grows, and gaps each side of the goat (nothing will grow between my moustache and beard, when I have a 'tash).  So you are not alone! 8)

Offline Dan-O-Mite

• DanOMite
  • Sly
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2009, 08:18:30 AM »
consider it a blessing, having all this thick facial hair especially on the neck isn't exactly something to rave about.

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2009, 09:01:48 AM »
consider it a blessing, having all this thick facial hair especially on the neck isn't exactly something to rave about.

I guess there will always be different schools of thought on this one!  I have to say that I like being a hairy beast.  While the hair is leaving the head, it grows well on the face and other parts of the body.

But I do have to say that Gary, you look great as you are.  I just see that there is a diversity amongst people.  To me, that is actually cool!

Offline aleutiancowboy

• Sly
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2009, 12:11:45 PM »
My hair on my cheeks grows very thin. When I grew my full beard I had a couple of months that I had to keep it thin as I waited for my cheek hair to grow. I like the goatee better for me too.
THERE ARE NO SMALL BRAINS JUST BIG HEADS

Offline Dan-O-Mite

• DanOMite
  • Sly
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2009, 12:44:27 PM »

I guess there will always be different schools of thought on this one!  I have to say that I like being a hairy beast.  While the hair is leaving the head, it grows well on the face and other parts of the body.

But I do have to say that Gary, you look great as you are.  I just see that there is a diversity amongst people.  To me, that is actually cool!

Being A hairy beast has its pros and cons, whever you may possess the hair. Being 21 I'm in general much harier than most my age.
 its annoying as all hell to have if your trying to put sun screen on but its also nice to have because it takes away how fair my skin looks at times. Its also a pain when going to the bathroom and its time to clean up and the toilet paper decides to shred and get caught up.....any of you youngsters considering waxing yet? You just might....

AHAHAHHAHAH!!!!  >:D

Offline Ghost1988

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2009, 05:08:57 PM »

Being A hairy beast has its pros and cons, whever you may possess the hair. Being 21 I'm in general much harier than most my age.
 its annoying as all hell to have if your trying to put sun screen on but its also nice to have because it takes away how fair my skin looks at times. Its also a pain when going to the bathroom and its time to clean up and the toilet paper decides to shred and get caught up.....any of you youngsters considering waxing yet? You just might....

AHHHH i hate the toilet paper deal! the same goes for me lol. im half middle eastern so im a generally hairy guy for a 20 yr old. i can grow thicker facial hair than a lot of 30 yr olds i know lol. and my chest and stomach.....you dont wanna see lol. thank god my backs not hairy....YET lol. i give it a few years lol.

Offline Dan-O-Mite

• DanOMite
  • Sly
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2009, 07:31:06 PM »

[/quote]

AHHHH i hate the toilet paper deal! the same goes for me lol. im half middle eastern so im a generally hairy guy for a 20 yr old. i can grow thicker facial hair than a lot of 30 yr olds i know lol. and my chest and stomach.....you dont wanna see lol. thank god my backs not hairy....YET lol. i give it a few years lol.
[/quote]    Yes the toilet paper issue isn't very fun, I recommend "moist wipes" of sorts to anyone with this issue. As for the backhair your time will come young padawan learner.....when I was 20 I had maybe larry curly and moe on my back....now its almost completely hairy...in due time ghost....in due time

AHAHAHAHAAH!!!!........ :D

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2009, 07:46:23 PM »

[/quote]    Yes the toilet paper issue isn't very fun, I recommend "moist wipes" of sorts to anyone with this issue. As for the backhair your time will come young padawan learner.....when I was 20 I had maybe larry curly and moe on my back....now its almost completely hairy...in due time ghost....in due time

AHAHAHAHAAH!!!!........ :D
[/quote]

TMI.   :-[

Offline Dan-O-Mite

• DanOMite
  • Sly
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2009, 06:14:41 AM »
ahhh a squemish one are we razor? haha

Well I thought I'd just tease some of the guys who haven't got the hair yet but know they will and all. Nothing too serious of course just a good joke.  Also the TP issue is something i've heard plenty struggle with so I was just trying to share some advice with that too, didn't mean to offend anyone.

:)