Author Topic: Kelly Brook discussion  (Read 3755 times)

Offline blondtobald

• Learning the way of Sly
Kelly Brook discussion
« on: December 06, 2008, 10:54:31 AM »
Hi all,

This is my first post on here after having lurked for quite a while.  A lot of discussion has been going on about Jason Statham on here, and as someone who was given a lot of confidence from him about MPB I wanted to see who else was inspired to first buzz their head from him.

The really inspiring thing I have not yet heard anyone mention, sorry for repeating it if someone has.  Typically I do not follow celebrity stuff, but once I heard about it, I had to look more into being curious about MPB stuff.

Many of you know of the model Kelly Brook, she is often polled as the most attractive woman in the world, and has been named as having the perfect model body (a model who is actually curvy for once) anyway, she dated Jason Statham for I think 7 years, WHILE he was balding.  This always was inspiring to me- arguably the most attractive woman in the world dated a bald guy for 7 years, and when they started dating Statham had not made most of his fame or his wealth yet, so it was not because of those things.

Then while reading the history I saw that she left Statham for another man after the 7 years.  At first because of my mindset at the time I thought oh well it must be because he was bald, but guess who she left him for... that is right! Billy Freakin' Zane!  If there is anyone balder than Statham, it is Zane.  And Brook played Lex Luther's GF on smallville, hmmm I wonder if she was the one who chose that role.

Oh and for all those young guys out there like me who are discouraged cause it seems like young girls do not like bald guys, I think Kelly Brook was 20 when she started dating Statham

So in conclusion, arguably the most attractive woman in the world, spent the years from 20 years old to 29 years old dating bald men, do not let anyone tell you that being bald is a bad thing.

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
Re: Kelly Brook discussion
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 12:41:10 PM »
Yes, Jason Statham was a big inspiration for me when I first started buzzing down.
He is the epitome of confidence. I still dig the look, and I alternate on and off with smooth and stubble.

Offline miserable_soul

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2009, 05:47:39 PM »
stone cold steve austin was my sly inspiration

Offline Danny

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2009, 12:36:28 PM »
I should send Kelly my photo and tell her that I'm single. The FBI would probably show up at my door.  :D

Offline Cam

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • The honey tastes sweeter when you anger the bees.
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2009, 01:25:50 PM »
Yeah, Statham is the sh*t, for sure. I think A LOT of younger women like bald guys though. Hell, Kori loves my bald head! haha.

Offline HardKor

• Sly Jr.
  • I Love Cam!
    • GodsGirls
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2009, 03:09:23 PM »
Some people just look better bald!

Cameron, if you ever grow your hair out, I just might have to leave.   haha... jk... although I do HATE your hair.
*~Kori Loves Cam~*

Offline TreeFrog

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2009, 02:42:50 PM »
Statham wa absolutely an inspiration for me to go bald, and get in shape.
I also like to grow my hair out to a stubble every now and then and rather like the horseshoe look. Billy Zane looks pretty Bada$$ with his hair grown out a little too.