Author Topic: Britney Spears - bald!  (Read 27930 times)

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Britney Spears - bald!
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2007, 07:14:05 PM »
looks like we are heading to THE JERRY SPRINGER SHOW. cause i am too.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2007, 07:17:18 PM »
That's a sad state of affairs right there. Poor kid. Granted, she should be financially secure, but emotionally??? Damn.

Personally, I never A.N. Smith to be all that attractive. Just not my cup of tea.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline Vash

• Be Kind For Everyone You Meet Is Fighting A Hard Battle
  • Super Sly
  • Bald, Bearded, Tattooed, Awesome!
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2007, 12:46:18 AM »
I am all for Brit shaving her head... I can't stand her music and she's not all that good looking... but the look seems to suit her (at least out of focus from the side).

But honestly, I gotta tell ya.. between Brits new haircut and Anna Nicholes baby I am afraid to turn on the damned TV. I'm ready for something else to make it into the news.

They are EVERYWHERE. It's just crazy.

Hey SBG should contact her management... send her a t-shirt LOL!
~Vash

FB: Vashon Bench
Twitter: @gingerbeardpdx
Instagram: @gingerbeardpdx

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2007, 09:34:53 AM »
Well, maybe Brittany will get her act together by the time she has kids....

Wait....oh, crap.....never mind

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2007, 10:17:12 AM »
PMSL Now that is funny, I don't care who ya are.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2007, 11:27:56 AM »
I think she looks most like BaldRob. Wait, I've had a few Schrotinis.  :XX

PMSL!! 
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2007, 05:46:46 PM »
I guess this is old news... But Brit shaved because FED-X threatened to get some of her hair and have it drug tested.  I have to say that she is one of the ugliest BALD celebrities that I have seen.  Don't take me to seriously though, I would not wizz on a Britney Spears Album to Put out a Fire, why waste the time and effort. f*rg^

As far as Hot Celebs go, I don't care who you are, Demi Moore in GI JANE has got my vote, and I hope she has everyone else's for one shier fact of life... In that role, she could totally make a go at putting any one of us in the hospital... Ya, and the rest of us back at the Bar would just envy that Sliest of all Bald Guys!  B@^

But nothing against Natalie... I did not think she would be able to pull that off, but you know what else,  #!^!^
Peace

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2007, 05:50:59 PM »
I guess this is old news... But Brit shaved because FED-X threatened to get some of her hair and have it drug tested. 

I heard that, too but I don't think it is the truth because apparently the salon where the shaving took place is auctioning off her locks, along with the clippers that were used, the can of Red Bull that she was drinking and her cigarette lighter.  If she had shaved off her hair to hide evidence of drug use, she'd have been sure that everything had been swept up and disposed of, don't you think?

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2007, 05:57:14 PM »
Well .... depends on how bright she is.
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline MR. CLEAN

• Super Sly
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2007, 06:04:40 PM »
I guess this is old news... But Brit shaved because FED-X threatened to get some of her hair and have it drug tested. 

I heard that, too but I don't think it is the truth because apparently the salon where the shaving took place is auctioning off her locks, along with the clippers that were used, the can of Red Bull that she was drinking and her cigarette lighter.  If she had shaved off her hair to hide evidence of drug use, she'd have been sure that everything had been swept up and disposed of, don't you think?

Depends, if you just purchased for a couple Million (which I don't doubt there's some sad fellow that has no life sitting in front of a computer on EBAY right now competing for them right now :/O) the Locks of Brit, would you turn any of that over to the Police?  If your that Crazy of a fan, why would you do your Idle In?
Peace

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2007, 06:14:45 PM »

[/quote]

Depends, if you just purchased for a couple Million (which I don't doubt there's some sad fellow that has no life sitting in front of a computer on EBAY right now competing for them right now :/O) the Locks of Brit, would you turn any of that over to the Police?  If your that Crazy of a fan, why would you do your Idle In?
[/quote]

If you the person shaving your head to avoid the drug testing, would you take that chance?  If somebody bids a fortune and wins the hair, the authorities will know who has it and could subpoena it.

This discussion has taken a bizarre turn, hasn't it?? :o

Offline MR. CLEAN

• Super Sly
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2007, 06:22:54 PM »

[/quote]

If you the person shaving your head to avoid the drug testing, would you take that chance?  If somebody bids a fortune and wins the hair, the authorities will know who has it and could subpoena it.

This discussion has taken a bizarre turn, hasn't it?? :o

[/quote]

To that I will say YES SIR!! I don't know about you, but how about we get back to the Natalie and GI JANE comparisons... Thats alot more "interesting"  O0
Peace

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2007, 05:16:55 PM »
AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2007, 06:18:52 PM »
Now that is really funny..... :*))

gearhedguy

« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2007, 03:59:37 PM »
Britney who?  :/O That's what we should all be saying hopefully one day soon. Society needs to devote more time to the people in their immediate lives, not on these talentless fabricated wasted idols. Gosh, I don't think I had enough coffee today.  >:(

Enter your email address: