Author Topic: what's the secret all you daters???  (Read 7581 times)

Offline baldmancometh

• Sly Jr.
  • Inner game is amplified by a shiny head
Re: what's the secret all you daters???
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2009, 03:45:02 PM »
Read the book "The Game" by Neil Strauss.  It should introduce you the world of PUA and how to build your confidence.

This book is a must for any man. Style is the man.Reading it alone will give you confidence.

One of the things that I learned years ago when I was pretty shy was to notice how those really high maintenance hot women act and emulate that in my head. Act as if women are competing for you because with that attitude eventually they will be. The idea is not to be a snob or arrogant it's to be confident. Those type of women are really confident. Also having a quick wit helps loads. Be a smarta$$, but do it in a playful way. Learn to have quick comebacks because women will try to throw stuff at you to rattle you, it's their way of seeing if you are worthy of their time. You can practice being "clever" with anyone as long as you can do it with a smile. I have a female professor (that I have zero interest in) that I feed a lot of crap to and she just loves it and feeds it back. That's the best to me too when a woman can bust my balls as good(almost lol) as I can bust hers. To me that's flirting at it's best.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: what's the secret all you daters???
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2009, 10:42:46 PM »
Read the book "The Game" by Neil Strauss.  It should introduce you the world of PUA and how to build your confidence.

This book is a must for any man. Style is the man.Reading it alone will give you confidence.

One of the things that I learned years ago when I was pretty shy was to notice how those really high maintenance hot women act and emulate that in my head. Act as if women are competing for you because with that attitude eventually they will be. The idea is not to be a snob or arrogant it's to be confident. Those type of women are really confident. Also having a quick wit helps loads. Be a smarta$$, but do it in a playful way. Learn to have quick comebacks because women will try to throw stuff at you to rattle you, it's their way of seeing if you are worthy of their time. You can practice being "clever" with anyone as long as you can do it with a smile. I have a female professor (that I have zero interest in) that I feed a lot of crap to and she just loves it and feeds it back. That's the best to me too when a woman can bust my balls as good(almost lol) as I can bust hers. To me that's flirting at it's best.

Yep.  Act as if!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.