Author Topic: Sunscreen  (Read 40772 times)

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Sunscreen
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2009, 07:55:35 AM »
OFF WITH YOUR HEAD IF YOU DONT LIKE BANANA'S!

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2009, 08:02:13 AM »
No biggie, Mr. Ambassador, personal preference.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline Hook'Em

• Super Sly
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2009, 10:47:39 AM »
Another bananaboat guy here. I use driblok spf 30 in winter and 50 in summer. My dermatologist recommended it. Its great. Goes on non-greasy and almost instantly dries to the touch and it's supposed to be "very" water/sweat resistant. I'm actually allergic to the sun (makes me break out in tiny red itchy pimples). Just went to the beach and spent about 3 hours in direct sunlight with the 50 on and didn't break out  got just a little color. It worked great. Oh and it has UVB and UVA protection.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 10:49:42 AM by Hookem »
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/080722/samp3621da6c52487d03.jpg[/img]

Offline cleaner

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2009, 02:54:26 PM »
Yea, I've been using Banana Boat Faces Plus spf 23 that I had laying around, its not greasy either, I might try some of the other Banana Boat products to see if I like one thats better.

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2009, 02:58:43 PM »
Yea, I've been using Banana Boat Faces Plus spf 23 that I had laying around, its not greasy either, I might try some of the other Banana Boat products to see if I like one thats better.

Castelone's on Oak St. has a pretty good selection of Banana Boat products and very good prices.

Offline Jer

• People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
  • Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2009, 03:44:10 PM »
Being a pasty white 'former redhead' I have the extremely sensitive skin that goes along with it.  I tried a bunch that were recommended last spring to me by the guys here and I found that for my dome the best is Aveno Baby SPF 55 (I'd buy higher if they had it though).  So if anyone else out there has the pasty white sensitive skin I'd strongly recommend this as well.

http://www.aveeno.ca/en/products_details.asp?id=1464

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2009, 06:21:39 PM »
Banana Boat... good stuff -- SPF30 or higher for me.
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2009, 07:28:26 PM »
Banana Boat with DriBlok
hey rick:  ever since U mentioned this product 2 me last year, i've been using this product on the dome and face.  O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Kratos

• Super Sly
  • Finally inked
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2009, 01:39:05 AM »
I'm a big fan of all the Bald Guyz products. I use the moisturizing gel, the head wipes and the sunscreen as well. They have done nothing but take great care of my head.   

Offline The Scottish Ambassador

• Scottish Ambassador to SBG!
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2009, 02:33:03 AM »
OFF WITH YOUR HEAD IF YOU DONT LIKE BANANA'S!

OFF WITH YOUR HEAD FOR WEARING AN OUTFIT LIKE THE ONE IN YOUR AVI PIC  :*))
If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got!

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2009, 05:10:50 AM »
You havent been to a convention yet have you Stephen..lol  Going to be better this year...the shorts have gotten a little shorter lol

Offline The Scottish Ambassador

• Scottish Ambassador to SBG!
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2009, 06:14:10 AM »
You havent been to a convention yet have you Stephen..lol  Going to be better this year...the shorts have gotten a little shorter lol

O.F.F.S.  B@n%
If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got!

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2009, 07:48:26 AM »
LOL

Offline Mike

• Sly genetics guy
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
    • Facebook
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2009, 03:47:44 PM »
I was wondering this same thing this morning, its supposed to get to near 80 next week and we are going to the lake house. One of my new Sly friends said that he saw headblade sunscreen at walgreens, has anyone had any experience with it?

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2009, 03:53:30 PM »
I was wondering this same thing this morning, its supposed to get to near 80 next week and we are going to the lake house. One of my new Sly friends said that he saw headblade sunscreen at walgreens, has anyone had any experience with it?

Yeah, it's good stuff.  Especially if you like the shiny dome.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Enter your email address: