Author Topic: 1st Post. Not SLY yet....  (Read 5101 times)

Offline Papa Don

• Sly Bureau
Re: 1st Post. Not SLY yet....
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2009, 11:27:12 AM »
Selliman, nature is already knocking on your door.  Answer it!
I am no better that anyone else, but by God, no one is better than I am

Offline Rob09

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2009, 08:08:31 AM »
I don't have much room to talk as I'm not SLY yet either but I agree with everone else here. You are a natural for the 'sly look', You'd carry it off really well.

No doubt many of the guys on here will tell me to follow my own advice but if I were you I would not hesitate. I can however understand the wife/family related concerns but I'm sure your wife would get used to it and end up loving it.

In my opinion there are two kinds of cool looking bald guys. The first are obviously those with the shaved 'sly look'. Then there are those like myself, who probably better suit a tight buzz or all over stubble. You definately belong in the first category.

So good luck and go for it!

Rob  O0

flatdave

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2009, 02:10:20 PM »
Welcome sellitman!  Yes, your wife will probably freak out and open a can of woop a$$ on you but you'll survive and so will she.  Give it the 30 day trial and she'll get used to it and more than likely love it

Offline Rev Sly

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2009, 02:27:14 PM »
Sellitman - welcome to SBG. I am bald by choice and remember when I decided to shave it all off. I thought my wife was going to really freak out - I told her I was going to do it but she didn't believe me. AFTER I had already done the deed I told her I was ready for her to see my new look......she didn't freak out but instead found that she liked it. So I would say give it a shot - I think you and she will be pleased with the results.  O:O

Offline Ftank

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2009, 02:53:01 PM »
I think you might feel better if you tried the sly routine.  Maybe I am just not used to my receding and thinning but it made me feel like my appearence was unclean.  Even if people don't like my shaved bald head they can't say it doesn't look clean.

I think your wife would get used to it.  Maybe she doesn't want you to shave because she is afraid other women would start hitting on you.  The shaved look is getting some attention these days.

Frank