Author Topic: Frenzy!!!  (Read 6314 times)

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Frenzy!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2009, 09:53:10 PM »
YOu all are overspending.  Buy you a big bottle of 100% aloe vera gel, keep it in the fridge.  Buy one with a pump on it.  As yo are walking out the door, pop open the fridge door, steal a squirt or two and BAMMM!  Wonderful feeling.

Thing is you can buy a huge bottle for like 4 bucks and if you just solely use it for your noggin, I would say it will stretch 8-9 months easily.

Offline rward086

• Sly
    • Myspace
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2009, 10:19:30 PM »
YOu all are overspending.  Buy you a big bottle of 100% aloe vera gel, keep it in the fridge.  Buy one with a pump on it.  As yo are walking out the door, pop open the fridge door, steal a squirt or two and BAMMM!  Wonderful feeling.

Thing is you can buy a huge bottle for like 4 bucks and if you just solely use it for your noggin, I would say it will stretch 8-9 months easily.

I'd have to agree. Can't beat plain aloe vera. Make sure to get the clear and NOT the green stuff. The green stuff is said to be heavier and greasier. I've only tried the clear AV though.
"God only blessed a handful of people with perfect heads - The rest he covered with hair."

W3!ght

Offline buddha

• Sly Bureau
  • Cut myself shaving!
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2009, 04:59:49 PM »
I have a mix that I make myself out of Dickinson's Witch Hazel. I mix in just enough Aloe Vera Gel to thicken it just a little bit and then top it off with about 20 drops of pure Tea Tree Oil (the real oil, not the fragrance). Stings a little at first but in a good way (does that sound wierd?) as though it is disinfecting my scalp. It has to be shaken before use because the oil separates.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never really care for anything else thereafter."
Ernest Hemingway, On The Blue Water.