Author Topic: i need your guys opinions on this sticky situation  (Read 4117 times)

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: i need your guys opinions on this sticky situation
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2009, 04:53:19 AM »
Definetly go on the date Ghost. She has no interest in him so it doesn't matter what he thinks or wants.

My rule with my buds when I was dating was that I always talked to them before going on the date.... not to ask for approval but just to let them know so they wouldn't be blind sided.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

marty22

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2009, 06:17:21 AM »
go for it!

Offline PeripheralxMvmnt

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • A vida não é ruim.
    • Program Hound
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2009, 06:39:04 AM »
sounds pretty unanimous, so im going to throw my  "dooo iiitttt" in there. haha.

good luck!
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/080816/sampace1aad00c2d75ff.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Papa Don

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2009, 07:48:35 AM »
Do it!!!!
I am no better that anyone else, but by God, no one is better than I am

shaved

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2009, 01:07:35 AM »
No it is not good to steal a mates g/f, but he started the whole thing off and didn`t care he did it to you, And as he stuffed up with this new girl and she was upset mean`t she didn`t want your mate, So you are not stealing off him as he did to you, So go for it and enjoy yourself.

Years ago I had a mates current g/f ask me to take her out, But as said to her ,No as i don`t take my mates girl. As i am true mate to the friends i have. And it should not be done.
But if he had dropped her and she asked then i would have picked her up as he didn`t want her
But best to pick up girls on your own as mates can get in the way, and you lose the girl to them.