Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > Head Shaving

Your Shave Routine

<< < (2/147) > >>

Cam:

--- Quote from: Tyler on February 12, 2007, 02:54:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: The Funnel Weaver on February 12, 2007, 02:45:04 PM ---You seem to be pretty adamant about using sunblock, Tyler, what would you recommend? I am usually in the sun anywhere from 1-5 hours a day.

--- End quote ---

It looks like you have pretty fair skin and with the number of hours you are in the sun, I would recommend Coppertone Sport SPF 45 or 50.  I think it's 45 now in the stores.  You can see a review of it here: http://www.slybaldguys.com/smf/index.php?topic=23.msg26#msg26

--- End quote ---

Excellent! Thanks, Tyler, I'll be picking some of that up this evening.

schro:
1. Wake up
2. Crack open a beer
3. Kick the cat
4. Scratch various body parts that itch
5. Use the company-issued PC to cruise british tabloid websites in search of pics of the MBabe.
6. If I can't find her anywhere, I'll check her out on Sly Bald Guys (boy, she's purdy).
7. Shower, which includes shaving the dome. I use the HB Classic razor & Head Slick. Start at the center, front to back then work down to ear level on each side, reverse the direction and finish the back of the head, and top it off with Head Lube (matte Finish).

If I fail to do #1, the rest of it is a moot point.

Schro

Tyler:

--- Quote from: The Funnel Weaver on February 12, 2007, 03:00:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: Tyler on February 12, 2007, 02:54:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: The Funnel Weaver on February 12, 2007, 02:45:04 PM ---You seem to be pretty adamant about using sunblock, Tyler, what would you recommend? I am usually in the sun anywhere from 1-5 hours a day.

--- End quote ---

It looks like you have pretty fair skin and with the number of hours you are in the sun, I would recommend Coppertone Sport SPF 45 or 50.  I think it's 45 now in the stores.  You can see a review of it here: http://www.slybaldguys.com/smf/index.php?topic=23.msg26#msg26

--- End quote ---

Excellent! Thanks, Tyler, I'll be picking some of that up this evening.

--- End quote ---

You're welcome dude!

Robmeister:

1) Hop in shower....hot as I can stand.....exfoliating cleanser (St. Ives Apricot Scrub) on head & face.

2) My shower routine--including brushing my teeth--has me in the hot water for about 8 to 10 minutes

3) Go to the sink, lather up my dome and face with Edge Advanced Gel (leaving the Van Dyck)....shave my face first to leave gel on the noggin as long as possible.

4) Using my Fusion I do one pass against the grain all over then check for missed spots

5) Wet my hand, adding to leftover gel and--continuing to check for missed spots--rub noggin untill perfectly slimy

6) get back in shower and lean forward to rinse just the noggin with as cold as water as I can stand.

7) Finish up with either a self-tanning lotion, Nivea for Men After Shave Balm or Aloe Gel.

Right now I'm doing this every other day.  Haven't had an occasion to use sun block.

schro:
so, that cold water rinse is a good manuever?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version