Author Topic: FaceBlade II  (Read 2046 times)

Offline Alexander215

• Sly Bureau
FaceBlade II
« on: February 25, 2009, 03:22:31 PM »
My FaceBlade arrived in the mail today, with a bit of swag I might add!

Overall impression of the FaceBlade itself, works well, great design and for the proposed price [about 5 dollars] great value for you buck.

I can't think of any decent reason why any guy [or girl for that matter] wouldn't want one in their travel bag.

Although I will add as some other guys here have said the T part of it is less than a millimeter too wide, the adapter that came with it broke and the one I got on looks like its under a lot of stress. I think I will sand the ends later on to make it the right width. For now though I think I'm going to try and think of some places to travel to!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 03:26:53 PM by shdwwlk »

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: FaceBlade II
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 12:09:54 PM »
Like you, I also found the head to be slightly too wide to get the adapter on, but was eventually able to get it in.

I've tried the triple blades and received a good shave. I'm going to try the sensor blades as soon as the triples wear out. 

I really like the FaceBlade for travel.  Mostly because it has a little compartment to put the blade in so that it doesn't wear out in your travel bag. 
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Nick912

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Above All!
    • US Air Force
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 08:23:43 PM »
interesting...
==SLY SERGEANT==

Offline Alexander215

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 08:39:49 PM »
Like you, I also found the head to be slightly too wide to get the adapter on, but was eventually able to get it in.

I've tried the triple blades and received a good shave. I'm going to try the sensor blades as soon as the triples wear out. 

I really like the FaceBlade for travel.  Mostly because it has a little compartment to put the blade in so that it doesn't wear out in your travel bag. 

I hate rummaging around in my backpack only to slice my fingers on a blade. The compartment is glorious!