Poll

Which blade do you prefer for the HeadBlade?

Sensor double
4 (15.4%)
Sensor triple
4 (15.4%)
Atra - double
6 (23.1%)
HeadBlade triple
7 (26.9%)
Other
5 (19.2%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Blades for the HeadBlade  (Read 15949 times)

jusbnme

Re: Blades for the HeadBlade
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2007, 01:24:18 PM »
I've been reading that a few other people have been giving the sensor blades a go with the HB.  It got me curious and I wanted to try it out.  Especially after I read one thread the other day where Tyler and Cam(Funnel Weaver) were discussing how they contour better to the dome.  I went out and purchased some sensor trips and double excels.  Which ones are better in anyone's opinion out there?  Some other advice I needed was on the adapter for the sensors...I use the HB to shave my face also and I noticed that when I tried to flip the blade around the opposite way it wasn't working at all and wanted to fall off.  I ended up having to turn the whole adapter around.  Is this how it is?  Can you not just turn the blade itself around like with the regular yellow adapter and the atra blades?  I didn't know if I was just doing something wrong or what?  Please give some feedback.  Thanks.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2007, 01:53:23 PM »
That adaptor only works one way Lance, that's why. You can't flip just the razor around.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

jusbnme

« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2007, 08:13:08 PM »
That adaptor only works one way Lance, that's why. You can't flip just the razor around.

Thanks for the info bro.  O0  I tested it out earlier today and found out the hard way while I was in the shower.  I was fumbling around with the HB trying to get the blade to fit the other way so I could shave my face.  I eventually gave up and struggled to get the adaptor off and back on the opposite way.  I'm just sticking with the atras or the generic atras...The sensors didn't give me a good shave anyway.  With the generic atras I can go about 24 hours and still feel pretty smooth on the dome.  With these sensors I already have stubble coming back in.  Just not for me.