Author Topic: How's Your Dating Situation Since Going Sly?  (Read 20374 times)

Offline capthappy8p

• Sly Jr.
Re: How's Your Dating Situation Since Going Sly?
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2009, 06:09:47 AM »
All I can say is I have had more legs spread my way than before. Of course I have always been able to get a girl drunk and then knock her on the head and drag her home by her hair.... caveman style  >:D
Its not about shaving your head, its all about confidence. Women are easy, getting rid of them is the complicated part.  ;)

Oh trust me its not the confidence thing that gives me problems i go out there with a big smile on m face like i just beat the president in a pie eating contest... and i enjoy talkin to the ladies... its gauging their attitude towards thigns whether they wanna be friends or somethin more...

i like many men have not mastered that yet...

and yes gettin rid of women is tough too
Smile, cause im Happy

shaved

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2009, 01:11:49 AM »
Since going sly i get the ladies looking more , i look back and wish and then i realise the wife is calling me.

Offline Nihilist

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2009, 12:27:58 PM »
i sincerely doubt things will be better for most. then again, for many it wont get worse.

however, theres something to be said about knowing the score.

pretty amazing how they react, considering their entire self image and ego comes out of a compact and a bra.

age also doesnt matter, as youre likely run into the neurotic aging types who wont be seen with you because it makes them face the facts.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 04:11:36 PM by Nihilist »

Offline rushmore

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2009, 11:30:21 PM »
my dating life has actually improved.  Last week i had a date with a great girl, and i have a really good feeling that its going well.  But, i dont think it was my newly shaved head that won her over.  before going sly, i had long, shoulder length hair that was starting to thin out up top (at the ripe old age of 23).  shaving my head gave me a lot of confidence that i didnt have before, and thats what most women find attactive.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2009, 09:42:26 AM »
  shaving my head gave me a lot of confidence that i didnt have before, and thats what most women find attactive.

That is correct!!!   O0
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline BikerDave

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2010, 06:29:37 PM »
It really sucks. My Ol' Lady won't let me date anybody...
If I'd known I was gonna live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself.

Offline CraftyGuy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
    • My Facebook page
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2010, 04:52:59 AM »
It really sucks. My Ol' Lady won't let me date anybody...
:*))
MikeC

Offline mangosink12572

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Wonderful SHINY BALD
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2010, 12:00:57 PM »
I have found that people are attracted to bald guys  - -I have met more bald guys    and talked to many about being BALD  since being SLY BALD

Offline BlackJamesRackham

• Sly Bucco
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2010, 08:21:16 PM »
I've got to vent.

So I spent the last year and half or so on the West Coast for work. Moved out there with one of my best friends. So about 6 months before I left I met a great girl. We dated. Things were great. But then I had to move again. So now that I'm back on the East Coast, my best friend has been spending a lot of time with this girl back out West. I had introduced her to him after we had dated for a couple months, so they're friends. But anyway, he knows quite well that this girl and I still have a mutual interest in each other. He hasn't done anything wrong. He's my best friend. Yet I can't help but feel...I can't describe it. It just sucks. I'm not mad at him, but I don't know. I feel like when a guy and a girl hang out a lot, things are bound to get more than strictly platonic. Any advice on how to just get rid of this feeling or about anything I can do? I can't exactly tell him to stop hanging out with her, cause they are friends.
Rockin' "Sly" since 2008

Offline nabstar

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2010, 10:28:03 PM »
Guys, really... its all about confidence! I have dated two models and hooked up with a good chunk of woman since I became single.  In about 3 months I have been with over 10 girls.  When I first was single, it sucked.. no confidence adn thought everyone would judge me about being bald. 

Now I realize how much confidence is key an also joke about it. 

marty22

« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2010, 05:24:56 AM »
good look nabstar!

benmcd

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2010, 08:52:20 AM »
When I shaved my head, I knew very quickly that I was being the person I wanted to be, and looking the way I wanted to look. Sure there was the initial trepidation about how others would see me, but this was a real burst of confidence for me and I think it is this confidence that attracts women. I have found it much easier to get a woman's interest as a bald man than when I had hair. Women love confidence and shaving your head will give off the message that you are confident. 

Offline reb123161

• Sly
  • I like my women a little on the trashy side!
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2010, 08:28:22 AM »
CONFIDENCE--CONFIDENCE--CONFIDENCE!!!  Not overbearing or pompous.......be decent and confident.  Remember, decent and confident!

Offline TheBaldAndBeautiful

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2010, 03:06:23 PM »
well when i went sly my now ex laughed at me and said she liked me with thinning hair... (?)
we had broken up since then due to other reasons, but i havent really had a date with anybody else, i had my friends sister nad her friend (both HS girls 18y/o) say i looked like a creeper and looked as if i were 70 y/o... that was nice so i said they both looked fat in their prom dresses...

but alas i checked out the online thing for a while since ive been to busy to go out to any bars and i havent really had any body find that found me intresting... Oh well soon enough i think

what!?!?! dude thats f***** up. no offense but ur sis and her friend sound shallow as hell. i have a 15 yr old sister whos not even that shallow. she can care less whether a guys bald or not. shes the one that always tells me that its not a big deal that im losing my hair. how many 15 yr olds do you know that can say that? haha. anyways....as far as dating, i have a date tommorow but the chik likes me personality wise. she doesnt like shaved heads. i dunno if that makes me feel good or bad. good for the fact that she likes me or bad that she doesnt find me attractive sly.

other than her though.......i havent had a date in awhile. girls just dont seem attracted to me. i had better luck with hair. but o well. im staying sly. i dont need a g/f if al they care about is physical appearance anyways. they have a choice. me with a shaved head or me with grown out thinning hair lol. im sure if they knew i was balding theyd choose the shaved head. i think they think i just shave my head for the hell of it lol.

I don't get it.  You have so much potential--come on man just suck it up.  Hit the gym and forget about anyone that stayed in your way.  There's this guy on youtube called: Playersupreme.  He's sly too and talks about the same thing you're saying in his younger years, but coughed it up--gained some muscle by going to the gym and doing professional bodybuilding, gaining confidence and even did modeling/dancing in various clubs.  You can't impress everyone.

Offline carla

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2011, 06:38:16 AM »
Sorry for bringing up an old thread, but since it's new to me, what the heck, I'm goin' for it.  I was married for a quadrillion years and have been divorced now for hmmm..a little over two.  My ex had known for our entire relationship my desire to shave my head, and as long is it remained just talk, apparently, all was cool.  As it got shorter and shorter, the complaints and emotional distance grew.  My baldness wasn't the only issue, mind you, it just exacerbated an already downward-spiraling situation.

I live in northern MN in a largely conservative community.  And as I want to spend time with someone who will embrace me, bald head and all, I'm not about to grow any significant amount of hair just to up my chances of meeting a guy.  That would be selling myself out.  I joined a dating site for a month, and talked here and there, but that whole vibe was weird to me.  Maybe I just didn't give it enough time, who knows.  

« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 06:20:23 AM by carla »