Sly Bald Guys Info > Convention News

slybaldcon ' 09 attendees?

<< < (2/20) > >>

Timmay:
I guess you can count me in.  Im not sure if Kris will be coming with me or not.  It is possible that I will be driving down with Tom and Ghost.  Sean from up in Chicago area has mentioned the possibility that he may go, so I dunno, but we need to get things confirmed ASAP!  By the way, who ever decides to drive amongst Tom and Ghost, we wont have to worry about a parking space.  I have my portable parking curb to bring along....

Tom McGarry.:
I'm going to be there this year, I missed it last year, and as Tim pointed out, I will pick him up along the way. My route will take me down I-69 out of Port Huron Mi, to the loop in Indiana, then south on I-65. The more the marrier!!!

D.A.L.U.I.:
I want to be there, at least for part of it, but there is a convention that week and I might have to go.  We'll see how things develop.  I'm still not old enough to put pleasure before duty.

DCdome:
I am a strong maybe!  I'd like to meet you guys, but I'd want to fit it into a longer vacation trip and need to see if that is possible workwise.  The work schedule isn't totally clear as yet for that time of the year.

Bean

time2shine:
Would love to, but will be on my honeymoon  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version