Sly Bald Guys Info > Convention News

slybaldcon ' 09 attendees?

(1/20) > >>

PBurke:
Just trying to get a rough idea of how many are planning on attending. again, it is the last weekend in july, 09. south louisiana. i am working on details for what we are gonna be doing. so the more people we get, the more fun we can have. we should have live bands both nights and we are talking about a few other things as well. pm me with any questions. thanks guys. Paulie.

warhawk:
hey paulie:  U can count me in. O0

WARHAWK O0

Robmeister:
I voted 'POSSIBLY'

It's looking more and more that I prolly won't be doing Rocklahoma so that increases my chances of seeing you freaks.

My L.G. mates want me to fly to and from L.A. next month to rehearse....then fly to Dallas and rehearse several days before the gig.   Not only is that expensive, but time consuming.

All I gotta do with you goons is SHOW UP!!  O0

The Scottish Ambassador:

--- Quote from: Robmeister on February 11, 2009, 09:27:48 PM ---I voted 'POSSIBLY'

It's looking more and more that I prolly won't be doing Rocklahoma so that increases my chances of seeing you freaks.

My L.G. mates want me to fly to and from L.A. next month to rehearse....then fly to Dallas and rehearse several days before the gig.   Not only is that expensive, but time consuming.

All I gotta do with you goons is SHOW UP!!  O0

--- End quote ---

Freaks and goons?  :*))

Mikekoz13:
I voted possibly but my real response would be "likely". The Mrs. will be coming with me so we need to make arrangements for the kids to stay with Grandparents etc.

Are the dates firm yet?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version