Author Topic: PITTSBURGH WINS BY BEING LUCKY AGAIN!!!!!  (Read 2202 times)

Offline Ghost1988

• Ultimate Sly Guy
PITTSBURGH WINS BY BEING LUCKY AGAIN!!!!!
« on: February 01, 2009, 08:17:17 PM »
AHHHH I HATE THEM SO MUCH!!! lol. did you see how many times they got lucky in that game!?!? that was one exciting superbowl even though i cant stand pittsburgh. im goin to bed pissed off tonight now lol. they do that exact same s*** EVERY YEAR to my browns. they find a way to break our heart at the last second.

they should change their name to the Pittsburgh Luck.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: PITTSBURGH WINS BY BEING LUCKY AGAIN!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 08:22:30 PM »
For a little while there, I thought Arizona was going to pull it off.

Offline TANK25

• A PHILLY GUY
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 09:06:13 PM »
Great game O0
Don`t sweat the small stuff.<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-users1.imagechef.com/ic/stored/2/090107/sampc1253c6e4ba15e87.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Sean25

• Super Sly
  • 2010 sly fantasy football champ!
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2009, 09:47:15 PM »
If gandy didnt get called for holding 5 times or warner went down field in the beginning of the game like he did in the end.  Or maybe taking Big Ben down instead of letting him run around..

Offline Ghost1988

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2009, 09:55:18 PM »
it made me sick how classless the steelers were. did you see what james harrison did? he punched the defenseless cardinals guy in the back of the head when he was on the ground then he jumped on top of him so he couldnt get up. then when he finally tried to get up harrison shoved him over. the dude didnt even do anything to him.

harrison should have gotten ejected and he didnt. even john madden said that was rediculous.

Offline Keven Joslin

• Sly Guy in Training
  • Inventor of a head razor for shaving the bald man
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2009, 10:03:38 PM »
Im a die hard Pittsburgh Steeler fan,the game was very intresting and will go down in history as the most intresting and exciting game in the NFL. And I must add the Steelers have won the most Superbowl games in the NFL. Go STEELERS we will see you next year
Best known as the inventor of a patented head razor designed specifically for shaving the bald man's head, giving you that smooth noggin look. let's also connect on facebook, twitter and myspace @kevenjoslin

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2009, 08:19:53 AM »
I'm a big Pittsburgh hater here (Go Ravens!) but I'll just say that good teams make their own luck.

Some of my Steelers friends were here for the game and my house was rockin' back and forth as the game progressed. Great game!
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2009, 09:10:40 AM »
The Cardinals had it and blew it. But like Mike said, good teams make their own good luck.

I was pulling for AZ and was disappointed about the outcome, but the game itself was awesome, especially the 4th quarter. And yeah, James Harrison is a classless buffoon.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline PowerOfCheese

• Super Sly
  • Sly and be free
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2009, 09:28:57 AM »
The more they practice, the luckier they get.
---- The greater the artist, the greater the doubt. Perfect confidence is given to the less talented as a consolation prize. - Robert Hughes

Offline PowerOfCheese

• Super Sly
  • Sly and be free
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2009, 09:33:24 AM »
I would like to point out how much of a class act Kurt Warner was after the game. Even immediately after the game Kurt was complimentary about Pitt and didn't make excuses. He just seems like a really good guy and one hell of a sportsman.

He's a great role model and I hope to take his attitude golfing with me next time I get my ass handed to me by a 10 handicap.
---- The greater the artist, the greater the doubt. Perfect confidence is given to the less talented as a consolation prize. - Robert Hughes

Offline Penguins Fan

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2009, 08:57:34 AM »
AHHHH I HATE THEM SO MUCH!!! lol. did you see how many times they got lucky in that game!?!? that was one exciting superbowl even though i cant stand pittsburgh. im goin to bed pissed off tonight now lol. they do that exact same s*** EVERY YEAR to my browns. they find a way to break our heart at the last second.

they should change their name to the Pittsburgh Luck.

Stop you little baby whining.

For most of the past 40 years, the Browns have stunk.  They have nobody to blame but themselves.  The Browns have six division championships since 1969.  The Steelers have that many Super Bowl wins.  Only a delusional Browns fan calls that luck.

All of that Pittspuke/Pissburgh/Pigsburg/Stoolers/Squealers crap is old and childish.  Three words describe the Steelers vs. the Browns:

BETTER THAN YOU.

Case closed.

As for Harrison's push off do any of you know what the Cardinal said to him to provoke it?

No, you don't.  There isn't a team in the NFL that wouldn't like to have Harrison.  classless buffoon?  Hardly.  John Madden doesn't think for me.  His Raiders had their cheap shot artists (Tatum, Atkinson) so Madden has no room to talk.
Let's Go Pens!