Author Topic: DREAM CONCERT  (Read 8637 times)

Online Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: DREAM CONCERT
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2009, 07:00:47 PM »
I learned about him at that concert.  This happened to be in my hometown of Redding, CA...a hick town at the time.

Another cool concert I saw was Bruce springsteen at giants stadium in jersey. 8th row. 
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Rhymez

• McGarry
  • Super Sly
  • Hip Hop 4 Life!
    • Notorious R-MC
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2009, 07:03:12 PM »
I learned about him at that concert.  This happened to be in my hometown of Redding, CA...a hick town at the time.

Another cool concert I saw was Bruce springsteen at giants stadium in jersey. 8th row. 

Meh I am not too big into Bruce Springsteen. I am a big fan of hip hop, 90% of my iTunes is filled with hip hop. I like some rock but old stuff. My favorite rock group is KISS and they are #1 for Oshawa in the Tour of Canada!!!!!! and Aerosmith, Van Halen, Poison. Old stuff, the newer Rock sucks.

Online Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2009, 07:24:14 PM »
Yeah, I didn't expect you to be a fan of Bruce, but I remembered it while writing the post.

We didn't have many hip hop concerts in Redding...lol.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Ghost1988

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2009, 07:42:43 PM »
ide be scared to go to a 2pac concert lol. that has "bad news" and "drama" written all over it lol.

i went to a ludacris & chamillionaire concert and that was insane enough. not to mention i was deaf for the next 3 days lol.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 07:46:17 PM by Ghost1988 »

Offline Rhymez

• McGarry
  • Super Sly
  • Hip Hop 4 Life!
    • Notorious R-MC
« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2009, 11:33:58 PM »
ide be scared to go to a 2pac concert lol. that has "bad news" and "drama" written all over it lol.

i went to a ludacris & chamillionaire concert and that was insane enough. not to mention i was deaf for the next 3 days lol.

Unless you yelled out "Representing East Coast" at a 2pac concert I think you would have been fine LOL ROFL!!

Offline Kratos

• Super Sly
  • Finally inked
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2009, 01:23:58 AM »

Try going to a Cannibal Corpse concert lol

Offline PeripheralxMvmnt

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • A vida não é ruim.
    • Program Hound
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2009, 07:49:01 AM »

Try going to a Cannibal Corpse concert lol

amen to that. I went to see the Acacia Strain here in Richmond, and the place was a bloodbath. It was nuts.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/080816/sampace1aad00c2d75ff.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Kratos

• Super Sly
  • Finally inked
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2009, 12:25:05 PM »
Yea dude, those concerts can be harsh. We all got hurt last concert I was at. One of my friends eye's got cut really bad, the other broke his elbow, and I got smashed in the shin about 40 times.