Author Topic: ALWAYS LOOKING  (Read 3347 times)

Offline Alexander215

• Sly Bureau
Re: ALWAYS LOOKING
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2009, 12:39:11 PM »
Heck yeah

Offline skinhead002

• Super Sly
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2009, 03:42:03 PM »
You mentioned hair conditioner and I wanted to offer a tip I got once. Womens hair conditioner, since it has oil in it, makes great shave creme in a pinch.  I used it to shave once when I was TDY and staying ina hotel.  It worked really well.  Dont like the perfume smell though

Offline GaryT

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2009, 06:28:40 AM »
ALL THE TIME! This what I was trying to figure out when I asked what it all costs! I got it bad. I am not sure that I can go in a hardware store without looking for something!! :/O
It's all about attitude!

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2009, 06:41:23 AM »
OK, like I have said, I fall victim to this as well, but, whats the deal with Walmart?  Have you all noticed or is it just within my region?  The men's shaving section has dwindled down from about a 12 foot section to 4foot.  WHAT????  How can this be?  They no longer carry anything related to head shaving.  Headblades are gone, headslick is no longer, BaldGuyz is down to one selection of Sunscreen and it isnt even in the shaving section.    I guess that gives me another reason why I do not need to go to there anymore.  Of all the businesses and factories that are shutting down, I wish Walmart was one of them.  I know that is a bad thing to say, but maybe we should replace our American flag with the Smiley Face.

Offline Jtro

• Sly Jr.
  • 3/26/09 first ever razor shave
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2009, 06:51:45 AM »
Hey tim the walmart in East Windsor in CT only has an 8 foot section, no headblades, no nothing for bald men! I thought wally world had everything! i was kinda disappointed that they didnt have any stuff for sly guys! It was just a bunch shave creams/razors and next to that was like a 4 foot section of after shave.
show me your war face!

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2009, 07:04:50 AM »
Yes I know JTRO...and what is with all those fancy wantsy stuff for men?  I waiitng on Loreal to come out with a mens line of make up from the looks of things.  And ..And...get this..if you move down about 2 sections...you see 16 foot of womens shaving stuff.  OK...women shave their legs and arm pits.    There is something seriously wrong with this picture.

Offline Kratos

• Super Sly
  • Finally inked
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2009, 01:40:32 PM »
I'm always searching, like a hawk. Whether it be Walgreens, CVS, Harmon's, my first stop is the shave section.

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2009, 01:48:21 PM »
ALWAYS, sometimes I even buy products that I've never seen before just to try them out.
AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader