Sly Bald Guys Info > Convention News

Anouncement!!!!!!

<< < (2/9) > >>

Cam:

--- Quote from: Mikekoz13 on January 27, 2009, 04:05:19 PM ---Outstanding!!! Any of you boys bringing "significant others"?

When I told my wife it was going to be in La. her eyes lit up like two saucers.

--- End quote ---

If I'm there, you better believe that Kori will be by my side!!

time2shine:
:( That'll be the last weekend of my honeymoon.
I'll see if Steph's up to cutting it short and stopping through cali on our way back  >:D

partyyy!!

time2shine:

--- Quote from: time2shine on January 27, 2009, 05:21:25 PM ---I'll see if Steph's up to cutting it short and stopping through cali on our way back  >:D

--- End quote ---

oops.. when i saw LA, i thought california.  I can probably give a solid no on this one.  Have fun guys!

Ringside:
I got it on the calendar.  Now, if the work schedule allows, I am there! Will be cool to meet the online family!

SBG Math Guy:

--- Quote from: time2shine on January 27, 2009, 05:21:25 PM ---:( That'll be the last weekend of my honeymoon.
I'll see if Steph's up to cutting it short and stopping through cali on our way back  >:D

partyyy!!

--- End quote ---

Well you said you can probably give a solid no on this one.  Oh man, if you didn't and asked to cut the honeymmoon short, I don't know how well that would go.  That's suicide!!   She would probably say sure go ahead.....but when you would come back home   :x!
Maybe she would tell you to go find yourself a bald girl on your way.   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version