Sly Bald Guys Info > Convention News

Anouncement!!!!!!

(1/9) > >>

PBurke:
This is the official announcement for SLYBALDCON '09:

It will be held on July 24, 25,  . in Houma louisiana. at the CITY CLUB OF HOUMA. Live bands both nights (fri. and sat). i do not have all the details as to who will be playing yet. i will update as i get them. there are several hotels in the area. Several reallly good resturaunts as well. Houma is not a big city but there is a good bit to do. any question can be sent to me via pm. as i get more info i will update you guys. it is about an hour west of new orleans so that would be the easiest airport. baton rouge and laffayett aint very far away if it saves you some money. hope to see all you crazy assess there in july. i am working out the deals with the club owner. updates will come but now we have a date and a place. i was there thursday night and had a great time.

BaldRob:
Cool!!

Mikekoz13:
Outstanding!!! Any of you boys bringing "significant others"?

When I told my wife it was going to be in La. her eyes lit up like two saucers.

PBurke:
i personally don't see a problem with significant others. it will be at a bar/club so kids won't be able to partake. sorry if that causes a problem. guess it just depends on wether you want them to see you act like a fool with your buddies. ha ha ha ha  here is a link to the club's myspace

http://www.myspace.com/thecityclubofhouma

PigPen:
Highly doubt I will be bringing anyone besides me myself and I

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version