Author Topic: HAVE U ever had a relationship with a bald woman?  (Read 12927 times)

Offline aleutiancowboy

• Sly
Re: HAVE U ever had a relationship with a bald woman?
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2009, 12:34:40 AM »
I had a good friend (who was a lady) that was bald. She lost her hair due to chemotherapy.  At first she would wear wigs and scarfs and stuff to hide her hair loss. But as time went on she grew more comfortable with who she was and didn't bother with any of that anymore. She was great and a pleasure to be around. Sadly she passed on a couple of years ago. I do have one of my female students that is also bald for the same reason. The kids just accept her as any other kid.
THERE ARE NO SMALL BRAINS JUST BIG HEADS

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2009, 06:45:22 AM »
one time i shaved the hair off of a barbie...does that count

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2009, 10:45:31 AM »
one time i shaved the hair off of a barbie...does that count

Only you, Timmay!  lol.  Did you wax her as well?!      :o       :D

packersfan

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2009, 01:30:24 PM »
my wife has been bald or buzzed since last May...she shaved her head for an American Cancer Research fundraiser and is only now beginning to grow it out...she looks stunning with hair and just as stunning, if not more, without it :)

Offline baldmancometh

• Sly Jr.
  • Inner game is amplified by a shiny head
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2009, 03:02:51 PM »
Sadly I too am a "virgin" here when it comes to bald headed women. I once dated a girl with just bangs though, the rest was bic'd, so I guess that's close.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Offline capthappy8p

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2009, 09:48:42 PM »
Have I? no

Would I? yes I have only seen one sly woman it was about 3 years ago and she was african and she was simply stunning!
Smile, cause im Happy

Offline DuffRyder17

• Super Sly
  • Waning days of College Life
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2009, 11:55:48 PM »
it is unfortunate that woman  have a herder time accepting baldness than men.
but if I think hair doesnt make a man,  than surely it doesnt make woman either....
... so yes I would
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, That's why it's called the present!

Offline DuffRyder17

• Super Sly
  • Waning days of College Life
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2009, 11:58:23 PM »
wow sorry to all the grammar and speliing guys for the drnk post. but yea a bald woman is NBD(no big deal) with me
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, That's why it's called the present!

marty22

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2009, 05:22:28 AM »
Ive seen a few in NYC; 2 were black and it was very interesting.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2009, 06:58:40 AM »
why is it black women can pull that off and white's do not do a very good job of it?  is it just because of the darker skin?

Offline DaSkalp

• Learning the way of Sly
  • I R INTENSE!
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2009, 06:01:03 AM »
@Baldmancometh,

I've dated a cute, tomboyish Punk/Rockabilly chick with the same look. She pulled it off well, even if the 3" bangs don't quite provide as good a handle as long hair...

TMI?

benmcd

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2009, 07:05:03 AM »
OK.. while we are on the subject, so far I haven't had the good fortune to have any relations with a bald headed lady. . . BUT Hell . . .WHY NOT?.. If she was attractive it could be pretty cool. What's good for the Gander so to speak  ;)

Offline ShavedForNow

• Incomparable Sly Guy
  • Sly Jr.
  • Testing out the sly side of life
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2009, 12:42:11 PM »
The thing about baldness is that it makes the jaw look bigger. For guys, of course, that's not a problem: we're supposed to have big jaws for rippin' apart them woolly mammoth drumsticks. A woman who has, or seems to have, a large jaw looks butch, unfortunately.

That doesn't mean that women can't or shouldn't go sly, just that very few of them (IMO) can get away with it and still look good. For example, if a lady has large eyes and a tiny chin - almost a pixie-like face - she's going to look feminine no matter how she wears, or doesn't wear, her hair. It just depends.

Offline PHANTZM

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2009, 10:44:48 AM »
I dated a German girl (Katja) for a while. Met her in a Goth club in Nurnburg and instantly fell in lust with her. She had bangs and a 3-4" diamond patch on the back of her head with a long ponytail. And man, she could whip that thing around so hard it left marks.

There were a lot of buzzed or shaved girls in the area. Skinheads, punk rockers etc. This was back in the late 80's early 90's mind you. But I would definitely go out with one again if I weren't married now.

shaved

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2009, 10:20:15 PM »
I have had relationships with a few women some bald  ,but they didn`t have  bald head`s, i have seen one or two around that are sporting a bald head, or very short hair, But most women like a shaved headed guy but like to keep their hair on their own heads.Nothing wrong if a woman wants to shave her head, her head her choice.