Author Topic: do you EVER do this?  (Read 21706 times)

Offline SBG Math Guy

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • me with little shadow
do you EVER do this?
« on: January 17, 2009, 06:00:19 PM »
Watch this video and see how high the guy's cheeks are being shaved. 
http://www.expertvillage.com/video/18195_male-grooming-shave.htm

Do you guys shave that area?   :/O   I think it's crazy.  If you do this for a long time you will be a werwolf.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 06:02:08 PM by SBG Math Guy »

Offline The Scottish Ambassador

• Scottish Ambassador to SBG!
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
Re: do you EVER do this?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 06:09:41 PM »
Watch this video and see how high the guy's cheeks are being shaved. 
http://www.expertvillage.com/video/18195_male-grooming-shave.htm

Do you guys shave that area?   :/O   I think it's crazy.  If you do this for a long time you will be a werwolf.

I have to shave that high as my beard grows that far up.
If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got!

Offline SBG Math Guy

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • me with little shadow
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2009, 06:15:52 PM »
really Stephen?  You can always go for electiolysis for that area of your cheeks to remove those hairs permanently.  I don't know but I have this feeling that shaving that area will create a dark shadow and mess up the beard line.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2009, 06:47:51 PM »
If you have hair there, you have to shave it.  And we told you before, shaving does not make the hair grow back thicker.

Offline SBG Math Guy

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • me with little shadow
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2009, 06:59:54 PM »
lol I know Razor, I will not forget that humiliation.  But it will create a dark shadow and I don't think it's right to shave there.  :P
Here is another video where the guy shaves close to his eyes. 

I don't think the "beard line" comes only naturally.  It has to be influenced by how far high you used a razor. If you want to have a nice beard line you have to avoid shaving after a certain level on your cheeks.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2009, 07:27:26 PM »
But if there is hair there...you have to shave it.  There is no saying where you hair will grow.  where your cheek bone is under your eye...I have to shave that high.  I didnt watch the video but I can imagine from what I am reading.   No one has ever said anything to me before except for one person and i just looked at them really funny, they told me that they couldnt believe I shaved that area.  Why wouldnt I?  there is hair there.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2009, 07:29:57 PM »
But if there is hair there...you have to shave it.  There is no saying where you hair will grow.  where your cheek bone is under your eye...I have to shave that high.  I didnt watch the video but I can imagine from what I am reading.   No one has ever said anything to me before except for one person and i just looked at them really funny, they told me that they couldnt believe I shaved that area.  Why wouldnt I?  there is hair there.

Exactly.  It would look pretty odd if you didn't shave it.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2009, 07:31:49 PM »
Here's a guy who apparently shaved too high up on his face:

Offline SBG Math Guy

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • me with little shadow
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2009, 07:37:27 PM »
lol there you go!   No but honestly the way I see it is if you shave that high you must be shaving everyday.  I shave my face once a week, so I would imagine if I were to shave too high up I wouldn't get a nice beard line with cute hair free cheeks in the top section.   :@`

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2009, 07:40:16 PM »
I shave everday...just a natural part of me.  I do have a beard of some sort....so I keep it that way.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2009, 07:44:12 PM »
lol there you go!   No but honestly the way I see it is if you shave that high you must be shaving everyday.  I shave my face once a week, so I would imagine if I were to shave too high up I wouldn't get a nice beard line with cute hair free cheeks in the top section.   :@`

Shave one cheek every day for the next couple of months and see if it's any hairier than the other one.   :D

Offline SBG Math Guy

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • me with little shadow
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2009, 07:53:08 PM »
lol, well I do have very few light hairs below my eyes & above beard line but I will leave them alone.   If they get thicker I will do something about it, but I will still not shave them.  I just can't imagine what it does to your beard line, and I don't want to take any risks.    The reason why I brought up this topic is because I didn't know that some people actually shave that area.   It's interesting.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2009, 07:58:26 PM »
The reason why I brought up this topic is because I didn't know that some people actually shave that area.   It's interesting.

You'd be surprised at what some people shave.  Timmay shaves his palms.   >:D

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2009, 08:57:00 PM »
The reason why I brought up this topic is because I didn't know that some people actually shave that area.   It's interesting.

You'd be surprised at what some people shave.  Timmay shaves his palms.   >:D

NOT ALL THE TIME!  I like doing things a lil different everynow and then.  SOrta gives me the feeling that I am out on a new date. LOL

Offline Cam

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • The honey tastes sweeter when you anger the bees.
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2009, 09:02:36 PM »
Yeah, Dude, I have to shave almost up to my eyes, too. I get hair growing there, it's not really thick, but it is there.