Author Topic: Need Tickets?  (Read 2134 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Need Tickets?
« on: February 06, 2007, 04:21:52 PM »
I know that we have a lot of sports fans here, as well as concert fans, so I thought I would tell you about a service that I use to get tickets when I want to go to a game or concert.  It's called StubHub! and is really cool.  Basically, it allows you to buy tix from other fans who can't use their tickets and are trying to sell them  Think scalping on the internet.  :o

You can buy or sell anytype of event ticket, such as NFL, MLB, NCAA, NBA, Nascar, UFC, Concerts, and more.  Even the ballet or theater when your wife is bugging you to go.

What I really like about it is that they have an interactive map of the seating where you can click on the area you want to sit and it will bring up the tickets for sale in that area.

Click on this banner to check them out!

« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 07:15:13 PM by Tyler »

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Need Tickets?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 04:28:48 PM »
THAT IS PRETTY COOL.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Johnny

• Sly Finance Guy
  • Sly
    • NCompass Financial, LLC
Re: Need Tickets?
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 07:09:45 PM »
I've used them in the past. Its pretty convenient. On a side note, Ebay recently bought Stub Hub.