Author Topic: chickening  (Read 7192 times)

Offline PowerOfCheese

• Super Sly
  • Sly and be free
Re: chickening
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2009, 09:15:58 AM »
Does this picture help?

Okay, probably doesn't help.

Hey man, shave it when you're ready. You appear to have the dome for it so what's the hold up? How did it feel shaved? How do you feel about the hair on your head now? Which looked better in your opinion? Hair or shaved?
---- The greater the artist, the greater the doubt. Perfect confidence is given to the less talented as a consolation prize. - Robert Hughes

Offline Tor

• Ride the World!
  • Sly
  • Bald Rider
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2009, 12:54:44 PM »
Welcome, From your avatar you have a dome to be envied.  I would want to show it off.

Exactly.  Covering that dome with hair should be a hanging offense!

Thats right  :*))
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in practice, there is.

Offline almostbald_again

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2009, 11:30:50 AM »
Thanks Power of Cheese! That was funny.

I am happy to report that as of yesterday, I'm not almostbald_again, I'm just bald_again.

I followed the advice of some of you and did it myself. Took a while but I did it. It looks great. Now I have to try and keep that 30 day rule. Day by Day!

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2009, 12:51:48 PM »
Thanks Power of Cheese! That was funny.

I am happy to report that as of yesterday, I'm not almostbald_again, I'm just bald_again.

I followed the advice of some of you and did it myself. Took a while but I did it. It looks great. Now I have to try and keep that 30 day rule. Day by Day!

Excellent!   Now, having made it through the hardest part, you owe it to yourself to keep the 30-day rule.  Otherwise, all of this will have been done in vain.    In 30 days' time, you'll be a new man and you'll wonder why you ever wanted hair in the first place.

Offline MLNHD

• Super Sly
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2009, 02:26:48 PM »
Good job, Bald Again!  Now keep to the 30 days.  You've just been liberated!
Sly addict since July 22, 2007.

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2009, 07:32:21 PM »
You're where you wanted to be, and now, as a part of the Chrome Dome Nation, live free, enjoy, O:O
Sanitc

Enter your email address: