Author Topic: OOOOOOOUUUUUUCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !@$#%$^%$^  (Read 12072 times)

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
Re: OOOOOOOUUUUUUCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !@$#%$^%$^
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2009, 10:33:55 AM »
OOOOEEEERRRRR!!!!! Keep away from that Headblade. Fusion does it every time
Fusion does it every time :/O :/O :/O :/O :/O :/O

Sorry you feel that way. But there are plenty of other members who agree with me
Maybe Scots is a different language, but it sounded to me like you are saying that Fusion does it--i.e. slices the noggin--everytime.  As a devoted Fusion user who has never drawn blood w/ my Fusion, I thought it a strange statement. 

Sorry m8, yes that statement meant that I use fusion all the time and i never have any problems

Like all of us Fusion Guys, smooth no cut haircuts anytime! O:O O:O O:O O:O O:O
Funny thing is I like the look of the HB, I have one--used once and not for the whole dome bc it was too awkward even once.  I think I like the little wheels because it's like Tonka Toys that I had as a kid.  Boy I wish I still had those--real solid metal.  Wonder if they're collectable?  But I will stick w/ the Fusion as my weapon of choice even if the blades run about $3 each and I change once a week.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2009, 02:05:57 PM »
you are a grown man, quit crying

Offline Ghost1988

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2009, 11:00:09 AM »
i have yet to shave my head since cutting it pretty bad with the headblade because now i have a big nasty scab on it that sticks out above the skin. so i have to think of how im gonna go about shaving now.i dont want to go around the scab cuz then ill have a huge hairy spot on my head, and i dont wanna shave lightly over that area cuz then itll be uneven and rough. im wondering if a skin cream would work?

Offline BaldMark

• Sly
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2009, 11:13:05 AM »
Ghost,  Why not shave with your headblade avoid the scab and if you have an electric razor shaving over the scab that might work.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2009, 01:58:37 PM »
Ghost,  Why not shave with your headblade avoid the scab and if you have an electric razor shaving over the scab that might work.

Electric razors are usually great for shaving over injured areas; just don't apply too much pressure.  The injured area doesn't need to be perfectly smooth -- you just don't want any hair there to be visible to anyone else.  A little "invisible" stubble is fine.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2009, 06:19:39 PM »
I have cut my self badly with the HB, but the worst cut I ever got was from using the Fusion. 
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline DaleBlankenship

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2009, 09:03:44 PM »
I'm pretty new to head shaving, and I was planning on getting a headblade... maybe I'll stick with the Mach 3 I've been using after reading this thread.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2009, 09:38:12 PM »
I'm pretty new to head shaving, and I was planning on getting a headblade... maybe I'll stick with the Mach 3 I've been using after reading this thread.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.   :)

Offline nomad

• Sly Beach Bum!!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Conch Republic Bikinis
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2009, 10:27:45 PM »
Here's my 2 cents.

I have cut myself with both the HB and the fusion its like Mike said, if you go too fast or let the blades get dull you will cut yourself. Also the pressure thing works for both as well don't use to much on either of them.
You have to get the feel for what works for you how much pressure is too much or not enough. Until you get the hang of what works for you you ARE gonna cut yourself a few times and it will happen from time to time after as well.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2009, 09:11:10 PM »
I use the headblade all the time and I have never cut myself like that.  I am amazed that people just can not get the hang of the HB.  To me its the simplist and easiest form of shaving.  I seriously think we need to have a
"Head Shave Down" at the next convention. 

Offline fcb2001

• 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa (11 June to 11 July 2010)
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Bald for Life
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2009, 05:35:26 PM »
I had the same experience myself when i started using the headblade sport, but i havent cut myself with the heeadblade in 18 months, but im a blader for life
Alright, my lovely girlfriend already shared my bloody pic. I did that with the Headblade when I first started using it. Here's what you did wrong: too much pressure! You don't have to apply any pressure to the HB to get the job done. I sliced myself often for about a month before I got used to it, and now I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Offline DaithiSean

• Sly
  • stern mode whilst trying to work my webcam
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2009, 05:44:13 AM »
 :Xo!
When rushing this morning I took 2 great chunks out of my head  :'( whilst shaving with my usually 'nickless' headblade. I now have two great big scabs on my head - very attractive !
 I only blame myself for rushing as I ususlly find that the headblade is brilliant at geting the smoothe result that I like.  It looks like I'll be back to usuing my Fusion (that I usually use on my face) and going VERY slowly and gingerly for a few days.  ::)

Offline TANK25

• A PHILLY GUY
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2009, 06:58:53 AM »
:Xo!
When rushing this morning I took 2 great chunks out of my head  :'( whilst shaving with my usually 'nickless' headblade. I now have two great big scabs on my head - very attractive !
 I only blame myself for rushing as I ususlly find that the headblade is brilliant at geting the smoothe result that I like.  It looks like I'll be back to usuing my Fusion (that I usually use on my face) and going VERY slowly and gingerly for a few days.  ::)
Sorry to hear that bro. I hope you heal fast.
Don`t sweat the small stuff.<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-users1.imagechef.com/ic/stored/2/090107/sampc1253c6e4ba15e87.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline oldbaldy

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2009, 12:29:09 PM »
i just cut my head BADLY using a new blade on my headblade. im freakin out here lol. its like oozing blood. theres already 4 drips on the floor. right now i have 2 folded paper towels on my head, with headslick still on my head lol. the cut was so nasty my skin was actually stuck in the blades of my headblade.

If I ever cut my head that bad with oozing and dripping blood, I won't be typing on the computer.
I have been using headslick and headblade for over a year without a nick....knock on wood

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2009, 12:34:37 PM »
i just cut my head BADLY using a new blade on my headblade. im freakin out here lol. its like oozing blood. theres already 4 drips on the floor. right now i have 2 folded paper towels on my head, with headslick still on my head lol. the cut was so nasty my skin was actually stuck in the blades of my headblade.

If I ever cut my head that bad with oozing and dripping blood, I won't be typing on the computer.
I have been using headslick and headblade for over a year without a nick....knock on wood

Same here oldbaldy, since I started using my HB back in '07 I haven't had a cut. You can't use a heavy hand on the noggin' guys!  Go easy!