Author Topic: OOOOOOOUUUUUUCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !@$#%$^%$^  (Read 12058 times)

Offline Ghost1988

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: OOOOOOOUUUUUUCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !@$#%$^%$^
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2009, 04:06:12 PM »
im sure it was the headblade and not the headslick. i was kind of joking when i blamed it on the headslick. it was just ironic that the day i bought the headslick and used it was the first day i ever cut myself this bad.

so i know it wasnt the headslick but im still kind of scared to use the headslick now. i finished my head with regular shaving gel and it just makes me more comfortable. i think im gonna stick with shaving gel until i give my cut a LONG time to heal. then ill give the slick a shot again.

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2009, 04:20:34 PM »
hey ghost:  give the headslick another chance. O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Cam

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • The honey tastes sweeter when you anger the bees.
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2009, 04:38:59 PM »
Alright, my lovely girlfriend already shared my bloody pic. I did that with the Headblade when I first started using it. Here's what you did wrong: too much pressure! You don't have to apply any pressure to the HB to get the job done. I sliced myself often for about a month before I got used to it, and now I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Offline Ghost1988

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2009, 04:57:59 PM »
do the scars from the cuts go away? i dont want a sly head full of scars for the rest of my life. i hope this heals. it was a pretty nasty cut but it was a pretty smooth one. i just sliced a few layers of skin off i didnt cut a hole or anything.

Offline Cam

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2009, 05:20:53 PM »
do the scars from the cuts go away? i dont want a sly head full of scars for the rest of my life. i hope this heals. it was a pretty nasty cut but it was a pretty smooth one. i just sliced a few layers of skin off i didnt cut a hole or anything.

I don't think I have ANY scars and I've sliced my head so bad and deep it bled for hours before.

Offline Ghost1988

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2009, 05:35:42 PM »
ok sounds good. cuz this ones like a shiny white glossy look. i hope it heals within the next couple of days.

GASlick

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2009, 05:56:40 PM »
That head blade scares me. 

I'll stick to my Fusion.

Glad you're OK Ghost

Offline Brkeatr

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2009, 06:00:16 PM »
Agree with Stephen. Been shaving for 3 years and have never cut my head with the fusion... O0

Offline TANK25

• A PHILLY GUY
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2009, 07:18:09 PM »
Agree with Stephen. Been shaving for 3 years and have never cut my head with the fusion... O0
I agree guys.I don`t mind paying the extra money for my fusion.I get a nice cut free shave everytime.
Don`t sweat the small stuff.<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-users1.imagechef.com/ic/stored/2/090107/sampc1253c6e4ba15e87.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Cam

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2009, 08:03:02 PM »
When I first started shaving my head... 2 years ago, I started with the Fusion. Then I found SBG and Headblade. I wouldn't go back to the Fusion, which I still use on my face, for anything! I think Headblade just give a better shave.

Offline BaldMark

• Sly
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2009, 08:39:19 PM »
I too love my headblade, but i'm getting Leary of the headslick I find it starts drying out and the razor bites into my head, and i have to keep adding water to my head to keep it soft and keep the razor from clogging rock hard with it.  Maybe it got a bad batch or something.   Ghost, yeah the cuts heal i've cut myself good and i cant' even see a scar. There was a little red dot for awhile tho.

(|8-)

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2009, 08:56:09 PM »
Ouch.  You probably won't scar as such, but keep the sun off the injured skin, or it turns a different color than the surrounding skin.  It's probably a lot less protected.  Thanks to this effect, my legs tell the story of every crash on my bike for the last few years (sunscreen doesn't really have any effect on a scab).

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2009, 09:17:13 PM »
I don't have any scars either, and I doubt you will.  If you're concerned, apply some Neosporin to aid the healing process or apply Mederma which is designed to prevent/minimize scarring.
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/

Offline Alexander215

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2009, 10:09:43 PM »
WHOA :o I have had the same thing happen to me, was shaving around the ears and hiccuped

Offline PeripheralxMvmnt

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • A vida não é ruim.
    • Program Hound
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2009, 08:27:16 AM »
shdwwlk, i just want to apologize for laughing out loud when i read your post. just the thought of something like that happening made me laugh. its probably also a defense mechanism for the fact that i will probably do something like that too. haha   ;D
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/080816/sampace1aad00c2d75ff.jpg[/img] [/url]

Enter your email address: