Sly Bald Guys Info > Convention News

SLYBaldCon 2009?????

<< < (2/5) > >>

The Scottish Ambassador:

--- Quote from: Paul on January 06, 2009, 07:43:41 AM ---Discussions are currently in the works.  Once something is finalized Tyler should be posting up location and dates.   I personally am eager to see some of you again and hopefully get to meet those members who couldn't participate last year.   

--- End quote ---

Any chance of it being in New York betweent 1st - 3rd August or Boston 3rd -9th August when I am there?  ;D

Timmay:
Sorry Stephen...there is just no way that would work out.  LOL  That would be cool, though.  Not sure where it will be, cant wait to find out.

We all dont want to meet Stephen anyways do we?  I think that will have to go up for a vote.  lol

Mikekoz13:

--- Quote from: TimmJ on January 06, 2009, 09:25:42 AM ---Sorry Stephen...there is just no way that would work out.  LOL  That would be cool, though.  Not sure where it will be, cant wait to find out.

We all dont want to meet Stephen anyways do we?  I think that will have to go up for a vote.  lol

--- End quote ---

Welll let's see........ Stephen is a Scot that loves Guiness. HMMM! I love the Scots and Guinness!!!!! Damn right I'd tilt a few pints with him!!!

Timmay:
I dunno, Stephen seems a little off his rocker sometimes.  LOL  But then again, it could be one hell ofa good time.  Its time someone else takes all of the pokin the fun at.  LOL

Stephen, I am just kidding here, I think it would be great to meet everyone, just i hate to face reality that it probably all wont happen at the same time.  Im hoping to meet some that I didnt get to meet at the first one.

The Scottish Ambassador:

--- Quote from: TimmJ on January 06, 2009, 09:39:30 AM ---I dunno, Stephen seems a little off his rocker sometimes.  LOL  But then again, it could be one hell ofa good time.  Its time someone else takes all of the pokin the fun at.  LOL

Stephen, I am just kidding here, I think it would be great to meet everyone, just i hate to face reality that it probably all wont happen at the same time.  Im hoping to meet some that I didnt get to meet at the first one.

--- End quote ---

Off my rocker!!!!! Dont know what gave you that impression.  :*)) :*)) :*))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version