Sly Bald Guys Info > Convention News

SLYBaldCon 2009?????

<< < (4/5) > >>

GASlick:
Be careful with that cajun cookin'.  It is good, but if you're not used to it....it's kind of like Montezuma's revenge.

I for one love it, especially washed down with some cold beer.  But I ain't sucking no crawfish heads though.

PBurke:
the date is still pending but it looks like it will be in houma louisiana. i am talking to some friends about what is actually gonna be going on. my buddy has a production company (music, etc.) and he is helping me plan this thing. what i am looking at now is a two night deal. live bands both nights. the club owner is excited as well. i will update you guys on details as i get them. all i can say is, bring your appetites and be ready to have a good time. the last one was such a success, this one should be as well. you guys can pm me with any questions.

Ghost1988:
looks fun. ill for sure try to go. ive never been to one. ide love to meet you guys.

louisianas a pretty far drive from ohio though lol so i dunno....................

GASlick:
I missed the one last year in Chicago.  We'll see if I can get there.  Is it going to be in the summer again?

PBurke:
we have not set a date yet. maybe i can start a poll to see what would be best for everyone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version