Author Topic: way down in the pits, need some advice.  (Read 13191 times)

Offline PowerOfCheese

• Super Sly
  • Sly and be free
Re: way down in the pits, need some advice.
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2009, 07:53:38 AM »
Yeah, what Periph said.  O0
---- The greater the artist, the greater the doubt. Perfect confidence is given to the less talented as a consolation prize. - Robert Hughes

Offline babb4214

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2009, 11:07:28 AM »
yeah, periph you give some pretty damn good advice man! for real. anyways, i know i need to be more steadfast when it comes to not talking to her, which i'm definately going to be. i know i should of done that before, which was way stupid of me by the way, but at least it didn't set me back TOO much. i mean, i could be completly down again about it and stuff, but i'm not so it didn't affect me too bad. O0 again, i just have to work on the CONFIDENCE part of going up and talking to girls, the bitch (sorry for the language) took a buch of that from me.

Offline PeripheralxMvmnt

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • A vida não é ruim.
    • Program Hound
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2009, 11:59:27 AM »
it comes in time. just roll with it, and youll know when its back.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/080816/sampace1aad00c2d75ff.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2009, 03:09:31 PM »
it comes in time. just roll with it, and youll know when its back.

Exactly!  Don't get down if you don't succeed in your first attempts.  Rather learn from those and keep going.  Eventually you'll hit a groove and will cause it to rain.  And when it rains, it pours!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline babb4214

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2009, 01:16:42 PM »
hey guys,
just want to say thanks for all of your help. It's helped me along the way. A little update. I haven't spoken or texted or anything with her since last time. and nothing from her which is a good thing!!! i made a list of everything that i DIDN'T like about her and posted it up on my wall so i can read it every day, and just remember that she really wasn't a very good girlfriend. I notice that i am thinking about her less, but sometimes she does pop into my head, but i quickly try and find something else to think about or do. so right now i would say that i'm about 80ish % over her..... i just know that if i start hanging out with another chick that'll make me 100% over her... hahaha

as for the other lady situation, haven't tried anything yet. haven't really gone out and mingled....still need to get that confidence up though...i've been working out pretty hard core for the last 4.5 months, so maybe once i see some more results it will be a confidence boost.

Offline PeripheralxMvmnt

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • A vida não é ruim.
    • Program Hound
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2009, 01:57:12 PM »
youre on the right track. congrats! just give it time.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/080816/sampace1aad00c2d75ff.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline babb4214

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2009, 01:20:16 AM »
k guys, need a pep talk.... today, i called it almost to the day, she texted me again!!! WTF!?! it was only about her baby blanket that gave me that she wants back...anyways, i held strong, read the text and deleted it. she wrote me an email too saying bullshit like "thank you for being part of my life for a year and a half, i'll cherish the memories we have" blah blah blah...  i deleted that too.... anyways... i got rid of all of the stuff that reminds me of her... i burned the pictures and anything that was burnable, and anything that was breakable i took a hammer to...anyways, i think i'm doing alright with not talking to her and stuff... just why do i feel down? What the hell is my problem? i guess as soon as she get's her blanket, MAYBE she wont talk to me.. hopefully... i'm sending it out tomorrow....anyways i just need a little pep talk about this situation, to stay strong and everything, if you guys could help, i'd appreciate it. :XX

Offline PeripheralxMvmnt

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • A vida não é ruim.
    • Program Hound
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2009, 06:36:05 AM »
send the blanket. move on with your life.

pep talk done.  :*))

haha for real though, it sounds to me like youre on the right track. just dont fret about feeling down, its just part of the process.

Offline babb4214

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2009, 02:39:28 PM »
sent it back today... hopefully everything is all said and done with....hopefully i can keep going full steam ahead.... it's funny, by looking at me you wouldnt' think i'm such a pussy.. .hahahha.... looks can be decieving i guess.

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2009, 06:55:15 PM »
sent it back today... hopefully everything is all said and done with....hopefully i can keep going full steam ahead.... it's funny, by looking at me you wouldnt' think i'm such a pussy.. .hahahha.... looks can be decieving i guess.
hey babb:  i'm glad that ya sent that blanket.  now... U can really move on 2 better things.  it's gonna B a little difficult but we know that U can do it.  B strong & DON'T answer her texts, emails, phone calls, etc......  U will B a stronger & better person if U continue 2 look 4ward. O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!