Author Topic: way down in the pits, need some advice.  (Read 13196 times)

Offline babb4214

• Sly Jr.
Re: way down in the pits, need some advice.
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2009, 12:07:04 AM »
yeah i dont know what it is, even tho she did me wrong, there's still that soft spot for her... i really need to get rid of that, it's my downfall at this point. She cant think that everything is just going to be okay, i'm never going to even be friends with her... i mean, when you are with someone then there comes a point ( i think) that you cant be friends with them because it hurts too much, you want them as something else and you'll never just want them as a friend... with her i guess it was like that.. i wanted her , all of her or nothing at all... i guess i'm left with the latter, but i guess that's the best that can happen right now.

Offline PeripheralxMvmnt

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • A vida não é ruim.
    • Program Hound
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2009, 06:25:28 AM »
well, it sounds to me like youve made up your mind.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/080816/sampace1aad00c2d75ff.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline PeripheralxMvmnt

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • A vida não é ruim.
    • Program Hound
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2009, 06:29:50 AM »
btw, put up a pic yo!
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/080816/sampace1aad00c2d75ff.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline PowerOfCheese

• Super Sly
  • Sly and be free
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2009, 07:46:06 AM »
yeah! Put up a pic yo.
---- The greater the artist, the greater the doubt. Perfect confidence is given to the less talented as a consolation prize. - Robert Hughes

Offline babb4214

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2009, 10:38:38 AM »
i will do soon

Offline Tor

• Ride the World!
  • Sly
  • Bald Rider
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2009, 01:01:18 PM »
DONT ANSWER ANYYYYYYYYTHING, phone, text, nothing, nada. Jeez man, c'mon.... :Xo! Listen,,,you're just making it worse for yourself, and she's eatin' it up on the other end.......QUIT............. O0
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 01:03:27 PM by Tor »
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in practice, there is.

Offline PeripheralxMvmnt

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • A vida não é ruim.
    • Program Hound
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2009, 01:46:00 PM »
yeah yo! for rizzles.

Offline jrob

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2009, 08:25:06 PM »
As for the shy part, you may feel more comfortable having someone with you might make it easier to meet them. Otherwise, I would suggest online dating. You can talk to them by email or IM at first and will make it easier. Yes, it can be hard after you get used to someone. Hopefully, you can move forward and everything will work out to your benefit.

Offline babb4214

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2009, 08:40:37 PM »
alright guys, ANOTHER update!!
Well, first of all i have to start off with saying that i am actually pretty angry with myself... i really need to take your guys' advice to heart, because the other day i slipped up....and i'm just pissed at myself for it.
Yeah, she ended up texting me again and blah blah, when it comes down to it, i pretty much just told her how bad i was doing and how i missed her and all that sh*t. It was really stupid of me because that gave her "power" in the situation, but i didn't see that at the time... anyways, she pretty much felt the same way, but today she texted me "i cant talk to you anymore, it's unhealthy for me"... and all i said was "yeah youre right, goodbye." anyways, i want to appologize for not taking your guys advice the first time... i'm stupid when it comes to her i guess. :Xo! but i do feel better, hopefully she's down about everything....she doesn't deserve to be happy.... all i know is i need to get out there and find a girl, probably not to get into a serious relationship with, just to fool around with, except i've got these damn standards and they get in the way haha

Offline time2shine

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2009, 12:43:20 PM »
alright guys, ANOTHER update!!
Well, first of all i have to start off with saying that i am actually pretty angry with myself... i really need to take your guys' advice to heart, because the other day i slipped up....and i'm just pissed at myself for it.
Yeah, she ended up texting me again and blah blah, when it comes down to it, i pretty much just told her how bad i was doing and how i missed her and all that sh*t. It was really stupid of me because that gave her "power" in the situation, but i didn't see that at the time... anyways, she pretty much felt the same way, but today she texted me "i cant talk to you anymore, it's unhealthy for me"... and all i said was "yeah youre right, goodbye." anyways, i want to appologize for not taking your guys advice the first time... i'm stupid when it comes to her i guess. :Xo! but i do feel better, hopefully she's down about everything....she doesn't deserve to be happy.... all i know is i need to get out there and find a girl, probably not to get into a serious relationship with, just to fool around with, except i've got these damn standards and they get in the way haha

Man, sorry to hear that.
Sounds like another case of a lady trying to get power, and once they do, they kick you to the curb.  I had a buddy go through the same thing.
Take care, and enjoy yourself.

Offline PeripheralxMvmnt

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • A vida não é ruim.
    • Program Hound
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2009, 02:11:16 PM »
sounds like you need to break that cell phone homie.  :x!

Offline babb4214

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2009, 03:26:59 PM »
haha no joke!!! i really need to do that... but on the other hand, i need it to call other hotties, if i ever get the balls enough to talk to them in the first place! :*)) But, although last time should of been, this is the last straw, i'm not responding to ANYTHING EVER AGAIN. no text, no email , not call, NOTHING. This girl in completely and utterly OUT OF MY LIFE FOREVER. I just have to go through some of my stuff in storage and get rid of some of her stuff. >:D I just know that i need to man up and start talkin to other chicks, i know that as soon as i start hangin out with one then i wont think about my ex at all, or at least hardly at all. Where did you meet your wife at peripheral? did you meet her through someone else or what? The thing is, i'm new to the area, and the only people i know here are family, no co wokers are my age or anything, so sometimes it's a little difficult for me to just go out and meet people. anyways, thanks for all the replies guys.

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2009, 05:48:32 PM »
I just know that i need to man up and start talkin to other chicks, i know that as soon as i start hangin out with one then i wont think about my ex
that's what i'm talking about!!! O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline PeripheralxMvmnt

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • A vida não é ruim.
    • Program Hound
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2009, 06:30:52 AM »
haha no joke!!! i really need to do that... but on the other hand, i need it to call other hotties, if i ever get the balls enough to talk to them in the first place! :*)) But, although last time should of been, this is the last straw, i'm not responding to ANYTHING EVER AGAIN. no text, no email , not call, NOTHING. This girl in completely and utterly OUT OF MY LIFE FOREVER. I just have to go through some of my stuff in storage and get rid of some of her stuff. >:D I just know that i need to man up and start talkin to other chicks, i know that as soon as i start hangin out with one then i wont think about my ex at all, or at least hardly at all. Where did you meet your wife at peripheral? did you meet her through someone else or what? The thing is, i'm new to the area, and the only people i know here are family, no co wokers are my age or anything, so sometimes it's a little difficult for me to just go out and meet people. anyways, thanks for all the replies guys.

i met my wife at a party at her ex-boyfriends house  >:D  haha. we had never spoken before, but she just came up to me (a lil inebriated) and started rubbing on my head and told me that she loved bald guys. well, as you can see, i didnt let her get away. ( :@`)

as far as who can introduce you, stuff like that, dont rely so heavy on other people to make the connection. if you at least have the gumption and testicular fortitude to approach a girl and talk to her with no introductory buffer, more than likely she will appreciate the (keyword here:) CONFIDENCE that you exude, and she will at least humor you, and might even end up enjoying your presence. and if you feel like you need to be introduced, older co-workers have younger sisters, daughters, etc and family members know people too. you just have to mingle and network.

This girl in completely and utterly OUT OF MY LIFE FOREVER. I just have to go through some of my stuff in storage and get rid of some of her stuff.
no offense, but you said that before dude. saying you will on a forum after the ramparts come down is easy enough. you have to make sure that you are steadfast when it matters, you know?

marty22

« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2009, 06:35:42 AM »
take Peripheral's advice.