Various Non-Bald Discussions > Jokes

women and blondes...

(1/1)

MagmaBabe:
Young Son: Is it true that in some parts of Africa a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?

Dad: That happens in every country, son.

one more....

A car is driving down the street when all of a sudden it starts violently swerving across the road.

The car keeps going back and forth, delaying traffic for miles until someone finally phones the police.

A police officer pulls the car over and approaches the window. A blonde rolls down the window. "Excuse me, ma'am, but is there any explanation for your reckless driving?" he says.

The blonde says, "Officer, I'm so glad you are here. There was a tree in the road, and I swerved. Then I saw another tree, and another, right in the middle of the road! So I had to swerve to keep from hitting them!"

The officer looks at her, then says, "Ma'am, that's your air freshener."

BaldRob:

--- Quote from: MagmaBabe on February 05, 2007, 11:25:20 AM ---Young Son: Is it true that in some parts of Africa a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?

--- End quote ---

Classic!!!!  LMFAO

Noner:
I haven't heard the tree one. That is really good!

By the way blondes drive just fine............no really...............Ok I'm just saying that.........................

schro:

--- Quote from: BaldRob on February 09, 2007, 04:50:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: MagmaBabe on February 05, 2007, 11:25:20 AM ---Young Son: Is it true that in some parts of Africa a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?

--- End quote ---

Classic!!!!  LMFAO

--- End quote ---

Truer words never spoken, MBabe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version