Author Topic: jason statham  (Read 43094 times)

Offline DuffRyder17

• Super Sly
  • Waning days of College Life
Re: jason statham
« Reply #75 on: September 30, 2009, 11:34:46 AM »
I watched Death Race last night. also not a good plot but still Statham kicks ass in it
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, That's why it's called the present!

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #76 on: September 30, 2009, 12:40:17 PM »
Here's one more then. I agree Duff, Jason kicks much ass, as he always does, and looks good while doing it.    O0

Offline aarrggh

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2009, 02:13:04 PM »
         Yeah

Offline SigmaChiRob

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2009, 02:13:10 AM »
Jason looks great either way. I started balding my junior year of college and started to cut it short since. I just shaved it with a #1 guard last week and have been thinking about going sly, but I want to wait until I am on vacation, haha.

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2009, 04:10:15 AM »
Jason looks great either way. I started balding my junior year of college and started to cut it short since. I just shaved it with a #1 guard last week and have been thinking about going sly, but I want to wait until I am on vacation, haha.
Why wait to look better :/O :/O :/O  Do you wait to buy new clothes when the old clothes are ratty looking?  Do you wait to take a shower?  Why wait?

Offline SigmaChiRob

« Reply #80 on: October 14, 2009, 06:49:45 AM »
Very true

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #81 on: October 14, 2009, 07:58:02 AM »
Very true

So, why let the sun set today without a beautiful clean dome and the freedom it brings :/O  Get the clippers, razor and lather and clean up, keep it for 30 days, and you're going to be another happy sly guy, that we promise O0

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #82 on: October 14, 2009, 09:35:29 AM »
Very true

So, why let the sun set today without a beautiful clean dome and the freedom it brings :/O  Get the clippers, razor and lather and clean up, keep it for 30 days, and you're going to be another happy sly guy, that we promise O0

Saintc is making some good points Rob, and I agree; why wait another day?
You're obviously ready to give it a shot, so just do it now. I'm sure you will be happy with it, as most guys are.
Once it's done you have the choice of keeping it and trying the suggested thirty days, or you can grow it back to a #1 buzz in a matter of days. You won't know til you try, so go ahead and give it a go. I'm betting you'll love it.   O0

Good luck and keep us posted. Welcome to SBG's.

Offline malaco

« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2010, 05:07:25 PM »
Yo, I am a Jason Statham Fan. I Liked the Transporter movies, The Bank Job, & Crank 1. But Crank 2: High Voltage sucked ass! It was by far the stupidest movie I have ever seen. Anyone with me on that? LOL. For anyone who has seen Crank 2: High Voltage, tell me your oppinion on the movie.
bad plot, bad movie

Crank 2 was one of the worst movies in the history of cinema. Not even good in a bad way, just plain awful. I like Statham but I don't want to see him in another film after that garbage. I was mad at the directors and no talent writers and producers behind it for wasting my time.

I think I'm the exception, I loved it!

I had read somewhere that it sucked, then went to watch it with low expectations... And really had fun, the movie is so absurd that is too funny, and Statham's style is what I find cooler anyway... So he kicks many asses and the movie is full of crazy stuff, that is fine by me! I like the Chelios guy from Crank more than the Frank character from the Transporter series...

But I can totally understand people thinking the movie sucks hahaahah

Offline Grr8 Franzini

• Sly Jr.
  • It's Magic!
    • Fit-N-Fit
« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2010, 01:34:55 AM »
This thing has to keep going...

Stathom is the man. Everytime I watch one of his movies, especially movies like Transporter, I immediately feel more confident. He radiates with confidence. Just the way he comes across. He would rock the sly look I would have to agree with that. He does rock his buzz though. I too like a good buzz but the newly sly look of mine I am liking as well.

Another thing, anyone know if SigmaChiRob ever did go Sly? I know its been a few months haha
What's hair got to do with it?

Offline Sly Red

• GSG Southerner in Exile
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2010, 11:38:15 AM »

Another thing, anyone know if SigmaChiRob ever did go Sly? I know its been a few months haha

Well, he was active (sort of) for three weeks, three months ago.  Too bad he just sort of dropped off the forum.

Red
In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.” Oscar Wilde

Offline aarrggh

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #86 on: January 10, 2010, 12:14:17 PM »
I`m still here RED if that means anything............. :D

Offline Sly Red

• GSG Southerner in Exile
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
« Reply #87 on: January 10, 2010, 12:26:23 PM »
and about time you showed up too!  :Xo!

Red
In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.” Oscar Wilde

Offline Danny

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #88 on: January 20, 2010, 09:50:22 PM »
I finally saw Death Race, it was really good. Finally a remake better than the original. I didn't think it was possible.

Offline lifehappens23

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #89 on: March 09, 2010, 12:44:32 AM »
To be honest I always feel people look better sly than horseshoe.  Jason would look great sly and yet somehow he pulls off the shoe.  I don't know whether to hate or be inspired.  Either way great actor and keep it up.