Author Topic: Mass Transit Slys  (Read 3574 times)

Offline BaldBen

• Super Sly
Mass Transit Slys
« on: November 26, 2008, 12:53:49 PM »
This week my car is in the shop, so I'm taking mass transit to and from work. I've noticed that I'm the only baldie taking mass transit. Do any of my SLY bros here take mass transit. Are you the only baldie on your train or bus?  :popo

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Ben Franklin

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Mass Transit Slys
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 11:30:03 PM »
No.  In fact, I see more bald heads on the train than anywhere else.

(|8-)

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2008, 02:18:25 AM »
Half the guys on BART were bald on Monday night.  That's only three of us, but it was enough for me to notice.  Come to think of it, a black guy, an Asian guy, and me.  Not too many fashion trends work across racial lines so smoothly (no pun intended)!

marty22

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2008, 07:20:16 AM »
take the NYC subways. Bald is not in the minority.

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2008, 08:36:46 AM »
No.  In fact, I see more bald heads on the train than anywhere else.

The train to AC is always loaded with BBC guys.

Offline Alexander215

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2008, 03:46:29 PM »
I take the metro for work, usually the only bald guy on the bus unless its the summer

Offline R o b 6

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2008, 10:13:30 PM »
Half the guys on BART were bald on Monday night.  That's only three of us, but it was enough for me to notice.  Come to think of it, a black guy, an Asian guy, and me.  Not too many fashion trends work across racial lines so smoothly (no pun intended)!

I've noticed the high bald ratio on BART, too. At least 2, maybe 3 per car during commute times.

Offline Cy

• Super Sly
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2008, 03:30:26 PM »

I've noticed the high bald ratio on BART, too. At least 2, maybe 3 per car during commute times.

That's funny, me and my gaming buddy are both sly and we commute on BART, though I'm more of a Muni guy. When I'm on the platform I usually notice 4-5 sly guys, of every race.