Author Topic: finally took the plunge everybody!  (Read 1196 times)

Offline babb4214

• Sly Jr.
finally took the plunge everybody!
« on: November 09, 2008, 07:08:22 PM »
hey guys,
well, i'm happy to say that i've finally taken the final step and used a headblade to go completely sly!  O:O still getting used to it though, it's a different feeling from a 0 guard on clippers!! that's for sure! AND i'm still getting used to the look, but for some reason i still have a shadow even though i shaved first with the grain and then against, any tips on how to get rid of that? also, as winter approaches, i'm a little worried about being really pale this time of year, and i dont want to go to the tanning salon for obvious reasons, but do you guys think the jergens tanning thing will help?
let me know, and thank you all for your support and confidence boost in taking the final step!

Offline Brkeatr

• Sly Bureau
Re: finally took the plunge everybody!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 08:08:03 PM »
Congrats on your choice of finally shaving bro...!!    O0

There is nothing you can really do about the shadow unless your hair turns white or falls out....seems everyone always complains about that.

Some of the guys have had good results from the tanning lotions, give it a try and see how it goes.....good luck and congrats again..... O0

Offline andrew

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Sly for life ...
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 09:03:38 PM »
babb,

Congratulations on your decision to go sly.  I'm sure you'll only wish you'd done it sooner.

Andrew
“The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.”
–Albert Einstein

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 05:41:50 AM »
congrats bro. shadow is just part of it. small doses of sun seem to be the best way to get some color.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline R o b 6

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2008, 10:55:58 AM »
Good for you, Babb. Congratulations! You'll refine your technique and even out the color in no time. Any questions, just ask!

Enter your email address: