Author Topic: When did cool, sly guy Ed Harris....  (Read 17765 times)

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
Re: When did cool, sly guy Ed Harris....
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2008, 08:13:55 PM »
Do do do do do do do....welcome to the Twilight Zone

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2008, 12:03:40 AM »
I wasn't going to respond to this one, but I just gotta say Nomad, you hit it dead on bro!
 O0

People from all over come to this site looking for encouragement, answers, and any info they can find on possibly shaving their heads. They get it when they come here, and I certainly know I did. They also make a few friends along the way.

Lance had a valid point when he touched on this thread. It seems a few of you guys think it's okay to pick out people and say they should be shaving, or comment on their looks. You know who you are. I definitely don't agree with your singleing people out, and stating they need to look a certain way.
I've always felt that if someone is ready to shave, then they will shave. Certainly your bashing and picking out these celebs isn't going to make them do it any quicker. It's pointless. Why do you even care what said celeb chooses to do?, do you think this person cares what you're going to do? I don't think so.

You need to stop worrying about celebs and other stars and quit the bashing. It is a bit immature.
I also happen to think that Jason Statham looks awesome, and as I've said before, it is he who gave me the influence to buzz down originally.

I also have to say to Lance, why do you feel you can't have a difference of opinion?.
There's no need to run just because of a disagreement. You can choose not to reply. I think it's a character flaw that certain guys just can't stand not to have things go their way. Look at JohnMont.
I got news for you guys, either way, buzzed or shaved, people still think we're bald.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 12:13:29 AM by xnewyawka »

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2008, 12:08:43 PM »
BRAVO!

But Lance...why do you constantly leave and come back under another name?  We need to talk bro.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2008, 01:03:32 PM »
Well, it got me to shut up.

Time to just play "Word!".

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2008, 06:58:14 PM »
So let me get this straight, we're no longer allowed to say that someone would look better with a shaved  head because that is bashing?

Welcome to SBG, Politically Correct Edition.  Looking forward to more of those "do you put the end of the toilet paper roll over or under?" topics.   ::)

Offline The Zook

• One Blade Renegade
  • Super Sly
  • Collector O'Razors
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2008, 09:13:49 PM »
This, like all Internet forums are guaranteed one thing.

If there is more than one member, there is bound to be an opposing view eventually. I struggle with the fact that someone might not agree with what's right (aka, "my way") and sometimes it comes out wrong or in bad fashion.

Sometimes the hardest thing to do on a forum is to state your OPINION and move on... even after someone else states theirs.

I do love this pic though... kind of sums it all up and I think we've all been there, heck... I'm doing it right now!

Offline IRONHORSE

• The Sly Ogre
  • Super Sly
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2008, 12:04:49 AM »
This, like all Internet forums are guaranteed one thing.

If there is more than one member, there is bound to be an opposing view eventually. I struggle with the fact that someone might not agree with what's right (aka, "my way") and sometimes it comes out wrong or in bad fashion.

Sometimes the hardest thing to do on a forum is to state your OPINION and move on... even after someone else states theirs.

I do love this pic though... kind of sums it all up and I think we've all been there, heck... I'm doing it right now!

*Applauds Lucky for NAILING the situation in a nutshell, and for a well timed cartoon that also nails it!*

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2008, 01:51:20 PM »
I've always kind of been a "protector."  I don't know why.  Especially if someone isn't around to defend themselves.  I was the guy in school when someone not too popular was being picked on would stand up for them and put myself in between them and the person doing the picking.  Always felt kind of bad for the "little guy."  

Same here for me too, guys. I didn't mean for anyone to feel like I was attacking them, and if it did, I truly apologize. I know sometimes we're strong on our opinions, and we are all entitled to them.
No ill feelings, let's keep it smooth, bro's.   8)

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2008, 08:57:25 PM »
hey lance & joe:  NO WORRIES, here.  i just hope that U both continue 2 B active members. O0  keep it smooooth. O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!