Author Topic: Country Song Titles  (Read 5148 times)

Offline hammerdrill376

• Get your SLY on
  • Sly Bureau
    • Welcome to our little part on the web
Re: Country Song Titles
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2008, 01:32:05 PM »
For you Hee Haw lovers... O0

Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place. If victorious we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.

Gen. Robert E. Lee C.S.A

Offline Brkeatr

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2008, 02:15:01 PM »
For you Hee Haw lovers... O0

Wow.....hard to believe it was that long ago....a lot of them people are now deceased.....

Offline hammerdrill376

• Get your SLY on
  • Sly Bureau
    • Welcome to our little part on the web
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2008, 02:17:11 PM »
Yeah..I have fond memories of that show..especially having to go out and turn the antenna pole on cold nights with a pipe wrench to get better reception for my Dad's TV :*))
Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place. If victorious we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.

Gen. Robert E. Lee C.S.A

Offline R o b 6

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2008, 09:25:35 PM »
I love country music, but I will note that there is a lot of not so classy stuff out there. Stick with George, Garth, and Clay and you're good.
I agree about George. Big fan here in this area. He has his own playlist on my i-Pod. Great songwriter and his old stuff is just as good as his current stuff.

Enter your email address: