Author Topic: PREPARATION ???  (Read 4850 times)

Offline Mclovin

• Sly Jr.
Re: PREPARATION ???
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »
Fellas how long do you have to do all of this? Whay i find with the SLY style is the simple way in which you can be SLY. Diffrent strokes and all, but it seems your making it very complicated and expensive. More is not always better. Just saying, is all.

Will

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2008, 06:59:07 PM »
Fellas how long do you have to do all of this? Whay i find with the SLY style is the simple way in which you can be SLY. Diffrent strokes and all, but it seems your making it very complicated and expensive. More is not always better. Just saying, is all.

I can totally hear what you're saying man.  I've actually jumped in the shower, washed, jumped out, and sink shaved real quick before.  Without doing the whole routine.  No exfoliating.  No nothing.  Just went to the sink, threw some warm water on the dome, rubbed in some cream, and shaved.  Threw some cold water on and was good.  Didn't really feel too different than when I take a lot of time with the usual routine.  So I can see what you're saying for sure.  What is your method exactly if you don't mind? 

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2008, 09:42:40 AM »

Mclovin has a point here, and most days we don't have the time to go through all the extra routine.
I usually exfoliate once a week or somoetimes every other week. And I believe most guys wash their dome before they shave it, so there's a form of it right there.
One of our bro's had mentioned in another thread that the act of shaving is exfoliating, and I agree, so we're actually exfoliating each time we shave.
There really is no need to do anything extra every day.

Offline slyzed_t

• Sly Jr.
  • gettin' SLYzed
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2008, 02:52:35 PM »
totally agree once , maybe twice a week is enough... the most important things are a sharp blade,a good shaving lubcricant and an awesome aftershave...

Offline jumissa.fi

• Finnish B.B.C.
  • Sly
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2008, 04:21:18 PM »
the most important things are a sharp blade,a good shaving lubcricant and an awesome aftershave...

Totally agree  O0

So, what do you use as them?
--- BBC since July 2oo7 ---

http://www.myspace.com/jumissafi

Offline abdominator3

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2008, 05:46:58 AM »
keeping in simple and stylish..
warm shower Extra Virgin olive Oil all over my head nice and easy..
mach3 turbo razor , blade , wash dry my blade , coat it with olive oil, makes it sharp as almost new.
 use the extra virgin O.O as a lotion azwell...

Used many products after being on this site, this works the best, for me.
use the st.Ives one in a blue moon or that special nite lol...

Hate the shaving creams, gels no comparison in front of the Extra Virgin O.O

Offline slyzed_t

• Sly Jr.
  • gettin' SLYzed
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2008, 09:39:28 PM »
i'll try the Headslick and Headlube in about 3-4 Weeks...and Mach3 all the way  :@`

i didnt shave for about 2,5 weeks now and i hate the hair...it itches and looks unfamiliar... :( :)