Author Topic: How to Show Team Spirit with your Sly Head  (Read 1439 times)

Offline slickjay

• Sly Jr.
  • It could not possibly get any better than this.
How to Show Team Spirit with your Sly Head
« on: November 02, 2008, 06:27:47 AM »
So, at the risk of alienating the many Bears fans on this forum:

I'm a huge Colts fan, and I'm going to the Colts v. Pats game tonight! I know, its not as glamorous without
Brady and the Colts clinging to hopes of a Wild Card, but I think its still the best and most meaningful current rivalry in the NFL until another one replaces it...

Anyway...

I've been thinking about the best way to show my team spirit with my Bald Head. What better canvas could there be? Should I paint a big horseshoe on it, a helmet, or just paint the dome all blue? How have you guys used your Sly Head to show your team spirit? Also, whats the best product to use for painting the head?

"It seems to me that if you or I must choose between two courses of thought or action, we should remember our dying and try so to live that our death brings no pleasure to the world."

East of Eden, John Steinbeck

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: How to Show Team Spirit with your Sly Head
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 08:09:14 AM »

This pic was from the 2007 Super Bowl when the Colts beat the Bears (sorry to all our Chi Town SBGs).
I had only been sly for a month in this pic. My golfing buddy there in the pic is originally from Indiana, so a huge Colts fan. I'm a big Tony Dungy fan, so I was pulling for the Colts there.

That pic totally captures me....beer in hand, freshly shaved dome, and a hawaiian shirt on!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 08:11:36 AM by schro »

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 08:40:55 PM »
GO COLTS!  lol..

Offline slickjay

• Sly Jr.
  • It could not possibly get any better than this.
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 10:31:27 PM »
Yeah Baby!

I've noticed a conspicuous silence by all the Sly Bear fans on this forum. They can't really be that upset about losing Orton for a month...can they?
"It seems to me that if you or I must choose between two courses of thought or action, we should remember our dying and try so to live that our death brings no pleasure to the world."

East of Eden, John Steinbeck