Author Topic: Laser hair removal on your scalp  (Read 548507 times)

Offline jackleo

• Learning the way of Sly
Re: Laser hair removal on your scalp
« Reply #1050 on: February 22, 2022, 01:24:01 PM »
Laser Nurse has more than 20 years of experience in laser hair removal in NYC. Our registered nurses are performing the best and most effective permanent laser hair removal Services in Manhattan, New York City. The top ten winners on Yelp, Citysearch.

Offline ANASFIL

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #1051 on: March 03, 2022, 12:14:02 PM »
I have already completed 3 sessions plus 3 repeats and the results are fantastic. Apart from the white hair, the black hair has completely vanished with the exception of a small batch in the back. I can go 2 and 3 days without shaving and this won't be noticeable.
I add some photos, it's 48hours after the last shave. Please share your thoughts. Thank you

Offline Josh-Mtl

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #1052 on: March 03, 2022, 04:32:33 PM »
Wow it looks amazing! It looks very clean. And really uniform. You avoided all the patchiness that many guys seem to have.

What type of laser did they use?

Did you feel any mixed feelings when you saw all your hairline disappear or were you just happy? How have your friends/family reacted (if they noticed)?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 02:34:53 PM by Josh-Mtl »

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #1053 on: March 04, 2022, 06:47:35 AM »
Wow, that looks great! I'm glad it worked out for you.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
« Reply #1054 on: March 04, 2022, 09:16:46 AM »
I have already completed 3 sessions plus 3 repeats and the results are fantastic. Apart from the white hair, the black hair has completely vanished with the exception of a small batch in the back. I can go 2 and 3 days without shaving and this won't be noticeable.
I add some photos, it's 48hours after the last shave. Please share your thoughts. Thank you

Well, you're not Bald by Choice anymore,it looks perfectly smooth.

What did your wife tell you? And friends?

Thanks for sharing us your experience
« Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 11:27:07 AM by Scalpmaster »

Offline Runningman586

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #1055 on: March 04, 2022, 12:18:00 PM »
That's impressive! I agree you are definitely no longer BBC. How does it feel? It looks super smooth and very natural. So you achieved total baldness after 3 treatments, or 3 with 3 touch ups?

Offline Laser Man

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #1056 on: March 07, 2022, 09:41:43 AM »
Great results!  Looks very natural.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #1057 on: March 07, 2022, 07:39:53 PM »

Wow! Truly an amazing result!  Where are you getting it done?  How many sessions in total do you think it will take. 
Does anyone in your family/circle of friends know that you are doing this?  If so, what were the reactions?

Offline zetaeffe

• Ultimate Sly Guy
    • The Bald by Choice Men group
« Reply #1058 on: April 10, 2022, 02:12:18 PM »

Wow!!! these are great results!!! almost 100% bald!
Maybe I should have tried the laser in the past, but instead I chose to go for the scalp tweezing and now it's too late for laser, as my hair is almost 100% gone and the few that still grows back is mostly grey/white, so laser would not work.

best compliments for your results, feels great to be really permanently bald, doesn't it?

Enter your email address: