Author Topic: Laser hair removal on your scalp  (Read 609188 times)

Offline gwsmallwood

• Sly
  • AZ Sly Guy
Re: Laser hair removal on your scalp
« Reply #900 on: October 05, 2016, 11:52:01 AM »
The last Treatment to fix it was 12 Days ago and there still no changes. But today, i got some stubbles during shave inside the foam but no high counts. i hope it will worked and this horrible spots removed...

I think you probably just need more treatments.  From everything I've read, when you have thick, dark hair, it takes 8 - 12 sessions for complete hair removal.  I've only done 2 full treatments and 1 touch up, and I too have a very patchy growth going on, and removal only along the edges of the hairline so far.  But I saved up for a minimum of 10 treatments before I started, just to make sure.

Offline Skullshaver

• Sly Guy in Training
    • Scalp-lasering
« Reply #901 on: October 05, 2016, 02:00:45 PM »
The spots are an result of bungle and bad doned, inaccurate work! Every hairy spot is an forgetten Area that dont got lasered in first treatment (see the pattern-redness!). Every lasered area have hairloss! The sides around the ears are almost bald and the balding "strips" itself, i think more than 70% hairloss on sides, no shadow and still smooth and shadeless after an entire day. if they dont had bungled the first one, this spots dont appears with this itensity!

In my case, its just human error and bungle at work! surely it need more treatments for complete baldness but bungle was not calculated in the count of treatments... but i hope that the last treatment with same laser continues the progress and reduces this horrible look...
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 02:02:27 PM by Skullshaver »

Offline gwsmallwood

• Sly
  • AZ Sly Guy
« Reply #902 on: October 05, 2016, 03:10:59 PM »

Just my opinion, but your experience matches most of the experiences that I've heard about (including most of the ones chronicled in this post).  It's not that they missed spots.  It's just that the hair is so thick, it will take quite a few treatments for some of the areas to respond.  Most people I've heard from say that they deal with patchiness up until somewhere between 4 and 6 treatments.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #903 on: October 05, 2016, 08:25:27 PM »
That's a botch job for sure, Skullshaver.  I don't inoe a whole lot about it, but really you haven't been doing it for very long, so i imagine that in time, with continued treatments the rest of your hair will fall out.  It may take a while, but I can't imagine that this isn't fixable.  Hang in there and I'm sure it will improve.

Just out of curiosity, it looks like you were starting with a full head of hair and you're still young. What made you opt for permanent removal?

Offline Skullshaver

• Sly Guy in Training
    • Scalp-lasering
« Reply #904 on: October 06, 2016, 05:41:19 AM »
I would bet everything I have that the un-balding areas are missed, i feel it while treatment that the movement of the laser was to high for get hit the most areas. i have making nearly hundreds of pictures from my head and every red area from picture 1 got transformed into an balding spot with same dimensions of the redness before.

The efficiency of this 1 treatment was high and thats the reason for the strong visibility of the missed areas.

The proof is overwhelming that has been bungled here :) But its correct that more treatments needed to get the endresult.

This bungle of the first Treatment is like 0,6 Treatments in Truth. I have make trouble at there and i got to half price an new treatment and im waiting now for an new hairloss on the missed areas so the horrible spots gets reduced. "spots in spots" are not possible because they are almost bald!

Its day 13 after last treatment now and i hope that stubbles appear during the shave today.

Unhappily, i have full hair and no signs for natural balding. i doned this step in hope of an regular, permanent bald head without this sucking and time-eating shave.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 05:43:11 AM by Skullshaver »

Offline Laser Man

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #905 on: October 06, 2016, 10:51:00 AM »
 It isn't unusual to have some dark spots after each treatment, but they should become smaller and smaller as time goes on.  With several more properly-done treatments, the spots / pattern should be gone and you should be more evenly bald.

Because you had a full head of hair, it may take more treatments to remove enough of your hair to the point where it is no longer noticeable.

Offline Goatee

• Bald and Proud to be!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #906 on: October 06, 2016, 12:29:20 PM »
Skull, i think it needs time mate.

Have you thought of seeking out another company than can offer laser for the hair? If only to get feedback from them?

Offline Skullshaver

• Sly Guy in Training
    • Scalp-lasering
« Reply #907 on: October 06, 2016, 01:59:34 PM »
Yes, im thinking about to search an other "company" that do laser-treatments if nothing changes after this current treatment. there are only some stubbles at foam since 2 days but no high counts. i will wait some more time up to day 20 (1 week) if nothing happens, i try to find an other solution for it.

i have changed after 1 treatment to an studio with an alexandrit-laser and SHR-technics (super hair removal). the laserspot work "in motion" with several shots but with lower energy at each flash. i got treatmentet with 8 youle (the almost treatments are doned with 10 J) but unfortunely there comes only few stubbles without any visible effect. the energy was to low or this laser/SHR-method dont works at me. :(

She told me i have skin type 2 (1 is lightest) with normal hair-thickness, normaly best conditions.

Offline Skullshaver

• Sly Guy in Training
    • Scalp-lasering
« Reply #908 on: October 08, 2016, 08:08:39 AM »
Day 15 and i got stubbles at the Foam since 3 Days, today with higher count! Its since 3 Days "shaving with joy" :D I hope that this will be the exit out from this nightmare so that the head looks more regular and the firstly forgetten areas goes bald too..

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #909 on: October 08, 2016, 01:13:34 PM »
 Just hang in there and I'm very sure of the things will work out for you .   I have had laser hair removal done  on several areas of my body.   They all work differently and they all need a different amounts of treatment. 

Also, as they warned me,   Even spots that were relatively clear the hair started regrowing after about two years and I had to repeat the treatments  there's just no magic fix  for perfect hair removal

Offline Skullshaver

• Sly Guy in Training
    • Scalp-lasering
« Reply #910 on: October 09, 2016, 01:18:51 PM »
Day 16 and high amount of stubbles now, i think there is something changed, the itensity og the tiles spots goes less - it looks like so. i hope that the already falled of hairs dont comes back. the balding spots are bald for 5 weeks without signs of regrowing :D

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #911 on: October 09, 2016, 02:09:41 PM »
Day 16 and high amount of stubbles now, i think there is something changed, the itensity og the tiles spots goes less - it looks like so. i hope that the already falled of hairs dont comes back. the balding spots are bald for 5 weeks without signs of regrowing :D

Glad to hear it's getting better.  Hang in there.

Offline Laser Man

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #912 on: October 09, 2016, 06:02:32 PM »
That is good news!  Hope you see progress in the coming days.

Offline Skullshaver

• Sly Guy in Training
    • Scalp-lasering
« Reply #913 on: October 14, 2016, 04:47:49 AM »
The last treatment works and new strong hairloss appear. the head keeps shiny now after a many time without shave. before lasering, the surface getting rough. and now it keeps shiny but there are still hairs with strong reduced density.

but there are still an area that giot forgetten and is not lasered... but i have an treatment today and i hope that every part of my head got minium 1x lasered then.

I have created an website about my laser-story but the english version have some issues because my english-skills are not the best. http://www.scalp-lasering.com/eng/index.htm

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #914 on: October 15, 2016, 05:03:44 PM »
Sounds like things are getting better!  That's great!

Enter your email address: