Author Topic: Laser hair removal on your scalp  (Read 605807 times)

Offline jackleo

• Learning the way of Sly
Re: Laser hair removal on your scalp
« Reply #1050 on: February 22, 2022, 01:24:01 PM »
Laser Nurse has more than 20 years of experience in laser hair removal in NYC. Our registered nurses are performing the best and most effective permanent laser hair removal Services in Manhattan, New York City. The top ten winners on Yelp, Citysearch.

Offline ANASFIL

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #1051 on: March 03, 2022, 12:14:02 PM »
I have already completed 3 sessions plus 3 repeats and the results are fantastic. Apart from the white hair, the black hair has completely vanished with the exception of a small batch in the back. I can go 2 and 3 days without shaving and this won't be noticeable.
I add some photos, it's 48hours after the last shave. Please share your thoughts. Thank you

Offline Josh-Mtl

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #1052 on: March 03, 2022, 04:32:33 PM »
Wow it looks amazing! It looks very clean. And really uniform. You avoided all the patchiness that many guys seem to have.

What type of laser did they use?

Did you feel any mixed feelings when you saw all your hairline disappear or were you just happy? How have your friends/family reacted (if they noticed)?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 02:34:53 PM by Josh-Mtl »

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #1053 on: March 04, 2022, 06:47:35 AM »
Wow, that looks great! I'm glad it worked out for you.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
« Reply #1054 on: March 04, 2022, 09:16:46 AM »
I have already completed 3 sessions plus 3 repeats and the results are fantastic. Apart from the white hair, the black hair has completely vanished with the exception of a small batch in the back. I can go 2 and 3 days without shaving and this won't be noticeable.
I add some photos, it's 48hours after the last shave. Please share your thoughts. Thank you

Well, you're not Bald by Choice anymore,it looks perfectly smooth.

What did your wife tell you? And friends?

Thanks for sharing us your experience
« Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 11:27:07 AM by Scalpmaster »

Offline Runningman586

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #1055 on: March 04, 2022, 12:18:00 PM »
That's impressive! I agree you are definitely no longer BBC. How does it feel? It looks super smooth and very natural. So you achieved total baldness after 3 treatments, or 3 with 3 touch ups?

Offline Laser Man

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #1056 on: March 07, 2022, 09:41:43 AM »
Great results!  Looks very natural.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #1057 on: March 07, 2022, 07:39:53 PM »

Wow! Truly an amazing result!  Where are you getting it done?  How many sessions in total do you think it will take. 
Does anyone in your family/circle of friends know that you are doing this?  If so, what were the reactions?

Offline zetaeffe

• Ultimate Sly Guy
    • The Bald by Choice Men group
« Reply #1058 on: April 10, 2022, 02:12:18 PM »

Wow!!! these are great results!!! almost 100% bald!
Maybe I should have tried the laser in the past, but instead I chose to go for the scalp tweezing and now it's too late for laser, as my hair is almost 100% gone and the few that still grows back is mostly grey/white, so laser would not work.

best compliments for your results, feels great to be really permanently bald, doesn't it?

Offline Josh-Mtl

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #1059 on: June 10, 2022, 10:52:18 AM »
I just did another consultation yesterday about this. They quoted me $1400 for six sessions with GentleMax Alexandrite (with a painkiling strategy). The other clinic offered six sessions of Lightsheer for $700 (and no pain control). Both are legitimate clinics. The first one claims that Alexandrite is much better than Lightsheer and a "true laser". I would assume she was just trying to sell me on it, but I see more guys posting about success with Alexandrite, at least in the cases where they indicate what type of laser was used. I have fair skin and dark hair.

Guys who have done this, any opinion on which is better, Alexandrite or Lightsheer? 

Offline BaldBlindAt20

• ŁYSY ALE ZNA PRZEPISY
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #1060 on: June 10, 2022, 01:42:17 PM »
Considering it's a thread about making yourself sly without shaving, what do you think of depilation cream? I want my hair to grow longer not faster and I want to have conditions to be sly even if I have no bathroom lol

Offline Josh-Mtl

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #1061 on: June 10, 2022, 07:05:36 PM »
This thread is just about laser but it may be worth having another about other methods. From personal experience and what I have read, creams are not a good option. I tried it once and it burned me badly and didn’t even get rid of the stubble. In the best case scenario it would be the same as just shaving--it would destroy the hair at the skin level and it would grow back just as fast as if you shaved it.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #1062 on: June 11, 2022, 08:53:24 AM »
The creams take the hair to skin level, similar to shaving.  The one I tried did not get me as smooth as a good razor.  If you have a shadow with a razor blade, you will have a shadow with the cream.  It also takes more time than a razor, and you have to wait several days between uses for your skin to recover.  So if the object is to be hair and shadow free, the creams will not do it.

If you are occasionally without bathroom access, I would suggest an electric.
SlyBeard

Offline Laser Man

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #1063 on: June 11, 2022, 01:48:03 PM »
I had laser treatments several years ago and they were done with an Alexandrite laser.  I don't know anything about the Lightsheer you mentioned.  The Alexandrite worked very well. 

Offline chuck63

• Sly
« Reply #1064 on: August 09, 2022, 12:14:24 PM »
I’m thinking about getting laser hair removal done on my scalp.   I have some dark hair mixed with grey.  I think it would be nice to stay bald without having to shave as often.