Author Topic: DOES your dad have mpb, combover, thinning hair, or headful of hair?  (Read 21183 times)

Offline Ghost1988

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: DOES your dad have mpb, combover, thinning hair, or headful of hair?
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2009, 09:43:07 PM »
My old man has the good old horse shoe.  Started balding when he was 18, glad i could take that gene from him.  He's the funniest person i know and rocked the horse shoe since 21.  I wish he were around to give me some encouragement about going through this.

if you dont mind me askin, what happened to him?  :(

Offline Michael

• I Sly therefore I am!
  • Super Sly
  • Last year's Christmas Parade
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2009, 09:50:19 PM »
Dad is thinning with a blank monk-like thing on the peak.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/090223/sampd7548abedf90277d.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Sean25

• Super Sly
  • 2010 sly fantasy football champ!
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2009, 09:56:13 PM »
My old man has the good old horse shoe.  Started balding when he was 18, glad i could take that gene from him.  He's the funniest person i know and rocked the horse shoe since 21.  I wish he were around to give me some encouragement about going through this.

if you dont mind me askin, what happened to him?  :(

He's a great guy but a terrible father and husband.  My mom divorced him for financial reasons when i was 5 and he just decided he doesn't need to be mine and my sisters father anymore.  I mean i see him once in a while but usually just to help fix something or paint.  This site has helped me more than in a few months than he has in years.  How pathetic is that.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2009, 10:10:16 PM »
Sorry to hear that, Sean.  We may be a poor substitute for a dad, but always remember that we're here to help you through this in any way we can.

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2009, 10:14:26 PM »
Sorry to hear that, Sean.  We may be a poor substitute for a dad, but always remember that we're here to help you through this in any way we can.
hey sean:  i echo the words of razorx.   O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline JamesCT

• Sly Jr.
    • Adam & Andy
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2009, 10:00:03 PM »
Dad had MPB. My mother's dad (supposedly, the source for MPB) was almost completely bald with just some hair around the back and sides. Like me.  ;)

Enter your email address: