Author Topic: Official Introduction  (Read 6325 times)

Mike

Re: Official Introduction
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2008, 06:40:17 PM »
Welcome, I remember shaving my head for the summer when I was a teen, ah to be young again. Its hard to think but my oldest is almost your age, he said he isnt going to shave his head until he has to.

Offline Thompson

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2008, 05:54:30 AM »
Welcome to young youngest bald bro on the forum..

glad to hear you dig your newly bald head so much..

wish I'd done it when I was 15!

Keep it shinin' brutha...

and post a pick if you can!

Thank you,of course I'll keep it shine...brutha.

HeyThompson..welcome to SLY Bald Guys. Wow you are just slightly younger than my daughter......so behave yourself young man!!
So,where did you say you live...? :)

LOL....Hammer....answer the door with that look and you wouldn't have to worry about many young boys coming around to date the daughter.....
You really think that would stop me? Hey,I can have that badass look any time I want!...umm.

Welcome aswell man.  My own younger brother's a year older than u and he's doing the same  O0
Thank you,and with your brother...You must be proud  :*)),

Welcome, I remember shaving my head for the summer when I was a teen, ah to be young again. Its hard to think but my oldest is almost your age, he said he isnt going to shave his head until he has to.

Funny,I'd like to be relatively old as you are so I start loosing my hair...aww,perfect,smooth,shiny bald head! Anyways,your oldest IS sleeping sometimes...gillete...khm... :)

EDIT: Is it me or this topic has been stickyfied?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 06:05:04 AM by Thompson »

Offline Scott

• Sly Bureau
  • Celebrating 5+ Years of SLYNESS!
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2008, 11:02:30 PM »
Thompson, welcome aboard!  If you like it, that's all that matters.  As you said, once everyone gets used to your new "hair"style, their conversations will move on to something else.

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2008, 11:25:07 AM »
Welcome to the SBG family, Thompson.
Great attitude young man, it's good to see.  O0

Offline DaddySir4

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2008, 04:03:46 PM »
Welcome to SBG Thompson! It's cool to see someone your age into headshaving and i'm glad to hear people your around are coming to accept your choice. Sounds like you have a cool Mom. I'm 43 and have been shaving my head for 4 years and have no intentions of ever letting my hair grow back. I wish you all the best with school.
You can find me on Twitter as: DaddySir4