Confidence and Success > Fitness/Diet

Yoga

<< < (6/7) > >>

Cy:
My roommate does Yoga like 3 times a week and she is TONED and flexible.

Did I mention she's a stripper too?

Robmeister:
I been doin' yoga as part of the P90X program. 

Hated it at first being a big ol' 240 lb lug....but I'm learning the benefit of it all.

honestjohnny:

--- Quote from: Pjörk on April 29, 2009, 03:09:39 AM ---My roommate does Yoga like 3 times a week and she is TONED and flexible.

Did I mention she's a stripper too?

--- End quote ---

Wow! That's awesome on so many different levels! Yoga and stripping, she's probably more fit than most marathon runners!  Also, you live with a stripper.

honestjohnny:

--- Quote from: Robmeister on April 29, 2009, 08:58:52 AM ---I been doin' yoga as part of the P90X program. 

Hated it at first being a big ol' 240 lb lug....but I'm learning the benefit of it all.

--- End quote ---

I've seen a little of that infomercial on TV.  They always show the Warrior Poses  ::) They are pretty cool looking, though.  Is there just one routine or are there variations?

Robmeister:

--- Quote from: honestjohnny on April 29, 2009, 10:11:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: Robmeister on April 29, 2009, 08:58:52 AM ---I been doin' yoga as part of the P90X program. 

--- End quote ---

I've seen a little of that infomercial on TV.  They always show the Warrior Poses  ::) They are pretty cool looking, though.  Is there just one routine or are there variations?

--- End quote ---

Don't know enough about Yoga to know many variations.....

But the Yoga workout is 90 minutes of all kinds of different stuff....

From what I'm learning, he pulls from Power Yoga and Namaste Yoga....not sure if that's the same thing or not.

I am sure of the fact that it's BRUTAL !*!rat3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version