Author Topic: OK, so I was at church last night........  (Read 4669 times)

Offline Joe442

• Sly Jr.
Re: OK, so I was at church last night........
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2008, 07:24:40 AM »
WASSUP TIMMAY!!

Offline IRONHORSE

• The Sly Ogre
  • Super Sly
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2008, 12:08:43 AM »
Oh gawd...did this ever bring back memories. :*))
 I have 2 godchildren, both girls, who at the time were aged about 8 and 10. While over hanging out at my friend's house, the girls decided they were going to "Make up Uncle Scott," and went to go get their make up kits. The whole process took about an hour. When the process was over, I had eyeliner, lipstick, rouge, and glitter on my face. My nails were each painted a different color (which took about 30 mins and half a bottle of nail polish remover to remove. :P)
But the topper was they decided I needed hair. So they used paste and toilet paper to give me long, luxurious  tresses. The giggles were almost nonstop, and I have to admit, some of them were mine. Imagine if you will, the mug at the left over there (complete with goatee), made up as described above :*))

Offline Brkeatr

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2008, 03:30:05 AM »
LOL....that must have been a pretty sight.... ;D

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2008, 04:35:39 AM »
Oh gawd...did this ever bring back memories. :*))
 I have 2 godchildren, both girls, who at the time were aged about 8 and 10. While over hanging out at my friend's house, the girls decided they were going to "Make up Uncle Scott," and went to go get their make up kits. The whole process took about an hour. When the process was over, I had eyeliner, lipstick, rouge, and glitter on my face. My nails were each painted a different color (which took about 30 mins and half a bottle of nail polish remover to remove. :P)
But the topper was they decided I needed hair. So they used paste and toilet paper to give me long, luxurious  tresses. The giggles were almost nonstop, and I have to admit, some of them were mine. Imagine if you will, the mug at the left over there (complete with goatee), made up as described above :*))

Great story Scott! And good for you for going along and having a good time with it. O0
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Enter your email address: