Confidence and Success > Relationships/Dating

Booking a restaurant for a date

(1/15) > >>

Tyler:
If you have a date with someone and don't want to spend a ton of time trying to find a nice restaurant that has an opening, there's a couple of services that can help you out.

The first service is OpenTable (http://www.opentable.com).  I've used this service for about 5 years now and love it!  It's free to use and makes it very easy to find restaurants that have an opening at the time and date that you wish to dine on.  All you need to do is register, choose the city, time and date that you need a table for and it will list all of the available restaurants.  You even earn rewards points for every reservation you show up to, giving you the option to earn a free meal down the road.

The second service is one that I just learned about today.  It's calle PrimeTime Tables (http://www.primetimetables.com).  This service looks to serve the person that is looking to get into that Hot Spot that is so difficult to get into.  Unlike OpenTable, PrimeTime is not free.  Instead, they offer either a membership with a discount on the cost of each reservation or you can pay a larger fee as a non-registered guest.  If you really want to impress that special person by getting into one of the local hotspots, this could be a valuable service for you.

Robmeister:
Tyler!

Man, thanks for lookin' after yer own, buddy....

That's great info.

Ya know, I do dinner seminars....where I reserve rooms at nice restaurants for my workshops.

What can you tell me about that "gig"?

thanks, bro

David:
open table is great for special occasions as well, ie birthdays, new years eve, etc.

Tyler:

--- Quote from: Robmeister on January 24, 2007, 02:51:27 PM ---Tyler!

Man, thanks for lookin' after yer own, buddy....

That's great info.

Ya know, I do dinner seminars....where I reserve rooms at nice restaurants for my workshops.

What can you tell me about that "gig"?

thanks, bro

--- End quote ---

You can use OpenTable to reserve for up to 20 people.  Though, I have a feeling that it may show that there is no availablity for that size.  Instead, use it to find restaurants that you may want to use then check the profile of the restaurant as it usually lists if they have private party facilities and who to contact to reserve them.

ar3inc:
This is great is great info with V-day around the corner.  Thanks, Tyler!  O0 I always forget to make the Valentine’s day plans and end up paying the price.  :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version