Author Topic: SlyBaldCon UK.... it's happening...  (Read 9247 times)

Offline Sly Red

• GSG Southerner in Exile
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
Re: SlyBaldCon UK.... it's happening...
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2008, 05:37:45 AM »
Is there a venue/ time for this yet?

Hmmm . . . since Magma has been MIA for a long time perhaps Tyler can update our new London friend.  The date is less than a week away now.

Red
In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.” Oscar Wilde

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2008, 07:12:19 AM »
I think Tyler kidnapped her....what you all think??
  It hogwash that he was only going to be there for one night and one night only....we know your plan Tyler....we know ya...lol

Offline joergHH

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2008, 02:51:08 PM »
Hello Magmababe and Tyler have a nice Europe Convention tomorrow!!

I'm so sorry. Via plane London is just an hour away from Hamburg. But that's life. There some small duties which prevent me from joining the party. But I will have an extra beer on you  O0.

Cheers.

Next Europe trip might send you to HH.

J

Offline Sly Red

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
Re: SlyBaldCon UK.... it's happening now! Live in London...
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2008, 12:11:37 PM »
OK, even as we speak Tyler and MagmaBabe ought to be in some London pub or restaurant having the modest but very important SlyBaldCon UK.  I'm anxious to see irrefutable proof that there is indeed a MagmaBabe who is indeed a babe and not some bloke named Mr. Fitzgerald (inside joke).

Post up those pics as soon as possible.  Magma's been gone so long I've forgotten what she looks like . . . Tyler, not so much  ;D

Red
In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.” Oscar Wilde

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2008, 01:17:25 PM »
Red...you ever think that maybe Tyler will never find out if she is a bloke or not.  Could be one of those crossdresser things...she looks like a woman...but has plumbing...lol

Offline Sly Red

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2008, 01:19:50 PM »
Ha ha, Even I believe that MagmaBabe is totally a real woman.  Only real women can embarrass me like she does.  :*))

Red

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2008, 05:52:12 PM »
OK, even as we speak Tyler and MagmaBabe ought to be in some London pub or restaurant having the modest but very important SlyBaldCon UK.  I'm anxious to see irrefutable proof that there is indeed a MagmaBabe who is indeed a babe and not some bloke named Mr. Fitzgerald (inside joke).

Post up those pics as soon as possible.  Magma's been gone so long I've forgotten what she looks like . . . Tyler, not so much  ;D

Red

You were right...we probably were in a pub when you wrote that.  While Magma truly is a babe, I wasn't able to get proof as my camera battery died and I didn't have a proper converter to charge it.   >:(

I'm sure she'll take a picture with the gift that I gave her that was from SimplyRed.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Sly Red

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2008, 05:53:58 PM »

Red

You were right...we probably were in a pub when you wrote that.  While Magma truly is a babe, I wasn't able to get proof as my camera battery died and I didn't have a proper converter to charge it.   >:(

I'm sure she'll take a picture with the gift that I gave her that was from SimplyRed.

I'm sure she'll take a picture with the gift that I gave her that was from SimplyRed & Fr8train

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2008, 05:58:50 PM »

Red

I'm sure she'll take a picture with the gift that I gave her that was from SimplyRed & Fr8train

Doh!  I forgot to mention Fr8train!  Though, she knows it's from both of you.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2008, 05:04:21 AM »

Red

hee,hee,hee!!!  I might be seeing Mr Fitz this weekend Red, can't wait to tell him! lmao
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington