Author Topic: I like shorn quim lasses in horn rimmed glasses, but Cindy Crawford offered.  (Read 11677 times)

GASlick

Welcome to the crowd Casey.  Great intro and great pics.  Your before pic reminds me very much of a guy that goes to church with me. He has that long, shaggy hair.  Great after pic!

Offline OzPete

• Sly Bureau
Welcome Casey!

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
casey:  welcome 2 the sly fraternity.  glad that ya found us.  we hope that U become an active member of the best forum on the internet. O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline c16188

• Sly
welcome Csey; your pics look great; I apologize, the after pic looks phantastic

Offline Casey Jones

• Sly Jr.
Welcome Casey!! You really rock the sly look! O0 O:O

Oh, and I love the title of the thread... O0

Haha yeah FR8 the title is a rhyme by one of my favorite lyricsts ATM.  His name is MC Paul Barman.  The lowdown is that he's an incredibly clever, intelligent guy with a degree in English from Brown, but sometimes his rhymes are just straight hilariously infantile.  The internal rhymeschemes are what get me.

"I follow politics to ball all the chicks."
"My dandy voice makes the most anti-choice granny's panties moist,"

Sometimes you have to sit through a bit of enlightenment on his records to get back to the middleschool party:

"The term arose on the Columbus Day Quincentennary when the republic was honest about the conquest and wouldn't party as previously promised. If someone uses a nonoffensive vocabulary that person is considerate, not PC. If someone has a heavy-handed agenda that person is narrow-minded, not PC. Unless you mean Providence College, PC is as meaningless as the president's apology for slavery. Maybe PE should be on the radio, not just in the African-American Norton Anthology."
" I never said I didn't have syphilis/ Ms. Listless-- hard like the bricks I pound my fists with/ I mean, she's hard like the bricks/ That I pound with my fists."

Offline FR8TRAIN

• Sly Bureau
  • Go ahead, rub it!
    • Facebook
Welcome Casey!! You really rock the sly look! O0 O:O

Oh, and I love the title of the thread... O0

Haha yeah FR8 the title is a rhyme by one of my favorite lyricsts ATM.  His name is MC Paul Barman.  The lowdown is that he's an incredibly clever, intelligent guy with a degree in English from Brown, but sometimes his rhymes are just straight hilariously infantile.  The internal rhymeschemes are what get me.

"I follow politics to ball all the chicks."
"My dandy voice makes the most anti-choice granny's panties moist,"

Sometimes you have to sit through a bit of enlightenment on his records to get back to the middleschool party:

"The term arose on the Columbus Day Quincentennary when the republic was honest about the conquest and wouldn't party as previously promised. If someone uses a nonoffensive vocabulary that person is considerate, not PC. If someone has a heavy-handed agenda that person is narrow-minded, not PC. Unless you mean Providence College, PC is as meaningless as the president's apology for slavery. Maybe PE should be on the radio, not just in the African-American Norton Anthology."

Excellent! O0
Tis better to have a bald head than no head at all.

Offline Sly Red

• GSG Southerner in Exile
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
Alright, alright, I admit it.  After reading this thread I realize I am totally un-hip.

Red
In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.” Oscar Wilde

Offline Casey Jones

• Sly Jr.
Hip is relative D.
" I never said I didn't have syphilis/ Ms. Listless-- hard like the bricks I pound my fists with/ I mean, she's hard like the bricks/ That I pound with my fists."

Offline Sly Red

• GSG Southerner in Exile
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
Hip is relative D.

OK, maybe I'm hip (relative to the late twentieth century)  :*))

Red (child of the sixties)
In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.” Oscar Wilde

GASlick

Alright, alright, I admit it.  After reading this thread I realize I am totally un-hip.

Red

I must be getting old.   ???

Hip is relative D.

True.  My 15 year old nephew thinks I am the coolest guy on the planet.  When he turns 18 we're going to head off to the tattoo parlor together!  Much to my sister's shigrin.

Offline Casey Jones

• Sly Jr.
That's pretty cool GA, what are you two planning on getting? 

Be careful with matching tattoos...  The bass player in my old band is a twin.  He told his screw up of a brother that they should get each other matching "bro" tattoos for their 20th birthday.  The twin agreed on the condition that that their tattoo's say "Hermano A" and "Hermano B".  (Hermano is spanish for brother, i only say this because my gringo butt needed it explained to me.)  My friend calls a reputable artist around town that's done work for him before and makes an appointment for noon the day after the birthday.  To make a long story short, after a hard night of partying the screw up twin fails to show up to the appointment, my friend goes ahead and gets his tattoo, and the twin refuses in the following week to get his as he's having second thoughts about tattoos.  The kicker is that the tattoo is in all caps with no spacing... I.E.  My friend's tattoo says "HERMANOA" which doesn't mean anything and their's not even a "HERMANOB" to at least give him some plausible creedance (sic).

Side Note:  This friend recently had a large dragon tattoo done on his knee.  He didn't have a specific design in mind so he commissioned his artist to draw it for him.  He gets the drawing back, loves it, and has the tattoo done.  He comes home afterwards and his roommate points out that the tongue and lips of the dragon which are centered in the knee are a perfect representation of a vagina complete with a clitoris.  (How does a tattoo artist put a clit in your tattoo and you don't even notice?)  Now this man has a visible vag on his leg whenever he wears shorts.  Moral of Story:  Show your tat designs to friends who may berate you prior to having them permanently inscribed on your body.

GASlick

I don't think we'll get matching tatts.  I already have three and getting ready for #4.  The artists has drawn it up, but I'm going to wait until summer is over.  I have a pool and I am a major pool ho.  You have to wait 2-3 weeks to get back in the pool. :(  So I'll wait.  You gotta double check your art for sure.   O0

My nephew is great.  I think I have a pic of him somewhere on this laptop.  He's a great kid, good head on his shoulders.  Has a cute little girlfriend.   Great kid.

BALDANDRE

Sorry I missed the intro..

Welcome bro...you look real good with the bald head..very natural and even with you being young I think it would fit in with any other style goin' on with those your age and around you..

keep it smooth brutha..

bald IS you bro!

Northernlion

hahaha, nice thread title man

MAMMARIES

and CAMRYS

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
Casey, Is that hairy picture really 'hiding' some major receding MPB?  It looks like the hair is coming from way on top of your head.  I've seen that look before, and you definitely made the right choice... good for you!
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/