Confidence and Success > How To Be Successful

Think Big!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Tyler:

--- Quote from: Mikekoz13 on August 18, 2008, 04:47:37 AM ---Great post Tyler.......... I'm a huge believer in the Power of Positive Thinking....... not all that different really.

--- End quote ---

They are along the same lines, but there are some subtle differences.  Positive thinking has to do with looking for the positive in every situation, which is a great tool for building confidence and overcoming the obstacles that try to get in the way of realizing your dreams. 

herronm:
Have any of you read "The Secret" and the law of attraction?  If so, what did you think about it?

Max

Tyler:

--- Quote from: herronm on August 18, 2008, 11:39:12 AM ---Have any of you read "The Secret" and the law of attraction?  If so, what did you think about it?

Max

--- End quote ---

I haven't yet.  I'm going to pick it up to see how it compares. 

Robmeister:

--- Quote from: Tyler on August 18, 2008, 11:56:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: herronm on August 18, 2008, 11:39:12 AM ---Have any of you read "The Secret" and the law of attraction?  If so, what did you think about it?

Max

--- End quote ---

I haven't yet.  I'm going to pick it up to see how it compares. 

--- End quote ---

I have the DVD ... The basic premis of hard-core mental envisioning and believing I agree with...

Some of it goes a bit far IMO when they speak of your mental efforts actually "realigning or moving the universe" to your desires.

It's worth the read/viewing as there are powerful concepts that are employed by, let alone given credence to, by the vast minority.

Robmeister:

--- Quote from: Robmeister on August 18, 2008, 08:17:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: Robmeister on August 18, 2008, 07:36:32 AM ---
What can you tell me/us about Magic of Thinking and/or Schwartz that sets this book apart?

--- End quote ---

Never mind.....if it lives up to the first five pages....it's another for me to add to my reading list.

--- End quote ---

OK...that's it..

119 5-star ratings out of 146 !!!!

I'm buyin' it....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version