Author Topic: birthday meal?  (Read 22109 times)

Offline David

• the v-train is coming through
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high
Re: birthday meal?
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2007, 01:24:17 PM »
Three words describe my favorite birthday meal....

Fogo De Chao.     All you can eat brazilian churrascaria.     
bald for life

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2007, 03:34:09 PM »
Now that got the wheels turnin in me ole noggin

thought i smelled smoke.  ;D

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2007, 04:51:52 PM »
I just got back from a Quail hunt in South GA - talk about food - fried, smoked pork chops, NY Strip, smoked bacon, roast beef, fresh veggies, home-made desserts, all the scotch and beer you could drink.  Damn, thought I'd died and gone to gourmet heaven
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2007, 07:36:55 PM »

That is an AWESOME restaurant David!!  I love that place!  The only one that we have in CA is in Beverly Hills.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2007, 11:29:50 PM »
I just got back from a Quail hunt in South GA - talk about food - fried, smoked pork chops, NY Strip, smoked bacon, roast beef, fresh veggies, home-made desserts, all the scotch and beer you could drink.  Damn, thought I'd died and gone to gourmet heaven

You also have Country's BBQ's fried pickles. ;D
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Offline David

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2007, 11:52:59 PM »

That is an AWESOME restaurant David!!  I love that place!  The only one that we have in CA is in Beverly Hills.

We have one in houston.   I've been 3 times or so.    First time I made the mistake of eating too much from the salad bar, so I didn't try as many different kinds of meat as I could have.    But yeah, if you are a meat lover, you have to try the place at least once.
bald for life

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2007, 11:57:16 PM »

We have one in houston.   I've been 3 times or so.    First time I made the mistake of eating too much from the salad bar, so I didn't try as many different kinds of meat as I could have.    But yeah, if you are a meat lover, you have to try the place at least once.

I've eaten at the one in Houston several times.  It's near the Galleria.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline David

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2007, 12:08:13 AM »

I've eaten at the one in Houston several times.  It's near the Galleria.

next time you come this way, let me know.    I'll be happy to get together.    And yep, over off westheimer near the galleria.   
bald for life

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2007, 12:10:26 AM »
next time you come this way, let me know.    I'll be happy to get together.    And yep, over off westheimer near the galleria.   

I will for sure.

Anytime I travel I will let everyone know what city I'll be in so we can meet up.

Offline David

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2007, 12:13:53 AM »

I will for sure.

Anytime I travel I will let everyone know what city I'll be in so we can meet up.

sounds cool.   and you sure have good taste in food  8)
bald for life